Gibson Brands Forums

Is this fake?

FennRx

hey guys, i just bought my first Les Paul on ebay today. i paid $3700 for it via bank wire to a guy in Chad, so i am hoping that you guys tell me its the real deal.

can you also tell me what pickups are in it? i cant tell by the picture. do you think i can get a Zakk Wylde sound using it? i have a 15 watt marshall MG amp and a plastic tub screamer petal. or maybe Slash? i like him, i want to get his Epofone sig ,totally sweet.

thanxxxxx!!!!!

Picture003.jpg

hey guys' date=' i just bought my first Les Paul on ebay today. i paid $3700 for it via bank wire to a guy in Chad, so i am hoping that you guys tell me its the real deal.

can you also tell me what pickups are in it? i cant tell by the picture. do you think i can get a Zakk Wylde sound using it? i have a 15 watt marshall MG amp and a plastic tub screamer petal. or maybe Slash? i like him, i want to get his Epofone sig ,totally sweet.

thanxxxxx!!!!!

[img']http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh19/fennrx/Ex%20Wives/Picture003.jpg[/img]

I dont think you gonna be able to get Slash sounds with a Plastic Tub Screamer....NO WAY!!!!!

thanks guys, i was getting worried. i didnt think about the pickguard or the strings....lolzers

i'll get my mom to take me to guitar center this week. i love that store, but they never let me play the really high price stuff tho, and that makes me mad.

Archived