Gibson Brands Forums

Live shots

awel

I know there was already a thread about this but couldn't find it back.

So, I am started, I wanted to post this one because I really like the way Blackie shine in the dark :)

1014692_10152858796703007_6220397759362844603_o_zps15c84940.jpg

Taken from our last show.

yes, SG Faded. got it a little while back. Put some Pearlygates pickups in it. Really like that guitar.

I wish I have the opportunity to test some Pearly Gates one of these days, really curious to hear it.

we did a show a few years ago, and using the photo as needed for promos and stuff..

I'm the short guy with the wine red les paul :) far right.

ps: I've known these guys, and have been involved musically with them practically all my life, and consider them some of my closest friends.

And after all these years.. still gigging, have a show next week after Thanksgiving.

OS1Promo_zps035e4020.jpg

we did a show a few years ago, and using the photo as needed for promos and stuff..

I'm the short guy with the wine red lest paul :) far right.

ps: I've known these guys, and have been involved musically with them practically all my life, and consider them some of my closest friends.

And after all these years.. still gigging, have a show next week after Thanksgiving.

OS1Promo_zps035e4020.jpg

Nice one Kid [thumbup]

I have to say that now my Custom and myself made one.

For the first time in 20 years, I baptize one of my guitar while playing; while playing I didn't notice I was bleeding so neck pickup was a bit stained :)

IMG_20141116_001140_zpss7ydpiis.jpg

(all the stains under the neck PU on the body is actually blood)

I lost part of the skin above my nail, it is nothing but it bleed a lot ;)

IMG_20141115_104946_zpswjhmjf34.jpg

Archived