Gibson Brands Forums

Advice.

LarryUK

what Searcy said. its hard not to worry. i'm beyond disgust. just do what you can to make your little corner of it as comfortable as you can. spend every moment you can with your wife, kids & dog. hot coffe, cold pizza. play Led Zep till the windows rattle. watch some old cartoons. I'm not trying to make light of your question. but the above works for me...

Terrorist shooting up a comic strip business in France,

A dad throwing a 5 year old off a bridge in Florida this morning..

right! sick people, bad deeds. Every day, there something new to make you go WOW..

But it's the BAD news that gets the most attention, if you look,, for all the bad stories, there's 5 that are good.

we just don't get to know about them, those don't make the front page or the news web sites home page....

the disgust I have is with the media, they sell this tripe, and we gobble it up.

My advice: shut the Tele off, and leave the news to take care of itself,

play yer guitar!

at the end of the day, you may miss a few things, but you go to sleep at night a happier person.

After all the goings on over the past week. Could anyone tell me how to stop the world and get off? I'm not enjoying the ride any more.

Not to worry, a couple of problems solved. The terrorists in France have been granted their whish's for martyrdom. So the Worlds slightly better.

Ian

One thing that always keeps my head up is remembering that there are millions of people in this world. We only hear about a handfull of bad ones on the news every night. Maybe I'm ignorant, but I beleive the good people still outweigh the bad in this world. Every day I wake up breathing, I am thankfull to be here.

If you want to forget the world's problems just hit your thumb with a hammer. That works for me every time.

Good point badblues [thumbup]

I think that the "worlds problems' would be more palatable if they were caused by "natural" disasters rather than 'fellow men' FECKING UP and 'causing them'.....Seems to me, a whole lot of people need their thumbs whacked with a hammer to take their minds of their "selfish & evil" deeds against their fellow man.

One cannot simply quit watching TV to block out the madness of civilization today. It is evident wherever you may go. We are all "rats on a wheel"! Medicate and Be Happy is the general advice given on this thread...

Archived