Gibson Brands Forums

Here's an unusual guitar

BigKahune

I've been looking at Taylor's small bodied <ed> short scale <> 12 fret 12 string all year - was tough to track one down to get my hands on. I finally found one I really like. It measures up smaller than my 000-15M. It plays so nice and sounds great - lots of volume from such a small body. It's been a long time since I had a 12 fret - and this one's small body coupled with the compact neck is real fun to play. It's an all tropical mahogany cutaway finished in shaded edge burst, with the Expression 2 system. Ebony fretboard, fretboard binding, bridge, bridge pins, headstock overlay and heel cap. If you're interested in a video look check

2016Taylor562ce-front-lg_zpsaafkdgfx.jpg

2016Taylor562ce-side-lg_zpsuah4i70s.jpg

2016Taylor562ce-back-lg_zps5s6xbnr6.jpg

I've been looking at Taylor's small bodied 12 fret 12 string all year - was tough to track one down to get my hands on. I finally found one I really like. It measures up smaller than my 000-15M. It plays so nice and sounds great - lots of volume from such a small body. It's been a long time since I had a 12 fret - and this one's small body coupled with the compact neck is real fun to play. It's an all tropical mahogany cutaway finished in shaded edge burst, with the Expression 2 system. Ebony fretboard, fretboard binding, bridge, bridge pins, headstock overlay and heel cap. If you're interested in a video look check

They got in the gear of the year section of the latest Guitarist UK magazine.....

BluesKing777.

I've been looking at Taylor's small bodied 12 fret 12 string all year - was tough to track one down to get my hands on. I finally found one I really like. It measures up smaller than my 000-15M. It plays so nice and sounds great - lots of volume from such a small body. It's been a long time since I had a 12 fret - and this one's small body coupled with the compact neck is real fun to play. It's an all tropical mahogany cutaway finished in shaded edge burst, with the Expression 2 system. Ebony fretboard, fretboard binding, bridge, bridge pins, headstock overlay and heel cap. If you're interested in a video look check

Congrats, BK--this is giving me GAS, actually. Small body, 12-fret, short-scale, all-hog 12-string? Hmmm....:-k

I didn't know that. . . Thanks for the heads up BK. . B)

The guitar caught my eye when it was introduced new at the Winter NAMM.

If anyone one is interested here's the Guitarist Gear of the year 2016 list provided by Andertons.

Here's the link to the review:

http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/taylor-562ce-tf-12-string-634585

BluesKing777.

Archived