Gibson Brands Forums

NAD......total awesomeness!!!

NHTom

Picked up my new baby tonight................

Marks Guitar Loft MGL20

aLibUU4.jpg

Check out Mark's site for all the details, but I can say it is an incredible amp. For just over 20 watts through a 2x12, it sounds HUGE. Big/full sound, even at lower volume, great individual note definition, and very responsive to both picking and guitar volume controls.

I've been able to check out a couple of these in various stages of build, and the quality is incredible. Awesome attention to detail and high quality components.

As always Mark is great to deal with.

NHTom

Picked up my new baby tonight................

Marks Guitar Loft MGL20

aLibUU4.jpg

Check out Mark's site for all the details, but I can say it is an incredible amp. For just over 20 watts through a 2x12, it sounds HUGE. Big/full sound, even at lower volume, great individual note definition, and very responsive to both picking and guitar volume controls.

I've been able to check out a couple of these in various stages of build, and the quality is incredible. Awesome attention to detail and high quality components.

As always Mark is great to deal with.

NHTom

Very cool. EL84s I assume? Similar to an 18 or 20 watt Marshall?

Looks a beauty! [thumbup] These modern amps are incredibly loud, for their Wattage.

That's part of what I love about it...........It stays nice and full sounding at bedroom volume, but I would easily use this at a small gig with a full band.........Short of a band having foolish stage volume, this would hang all day and sound great doing it.

NHTom

Archived