Gibson Brands Forums

Milo?

Digger

It would not surprise me if Milo himself did that. As a professional journalist - or for whatever reason - he may have felt a need to do so as he did not own the copyright.

OTOH he actually did not start that many threads himself, compared to the ones he contributed to.

One of my great forum memories is posting on my 60th birthday (June 2014) and getting birthday wishes from Milo (and many others).

Then there were his condolences - and again, those of many others - when my sister's husband died in a road accident in 2015.

One time he got a lot of flak for saying he didn't think much of the movie "The Graduate", I remember that....

Then there was a thread called "Atlas Shrugged"; as I'm English I had no idea what it was about but there were many contributors including Milo.

And I haven't mentioned the musical and guitar talk stuff yet........God bless, Milo - safe journey.

I’ve still got his PM’s available so they weren’t deleted.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Strange...

Just having a wee Lagavulin with a friend and the chat came around to "Saying Grace" and Burns' famous;

"Here's tae us

Wha's like us

Damn few,

And they're a' deid

Mair's the pity!"

...and, of course, Milo liked a drop of the Lagavulin.

Slainte Mhath, everyone, and have a great weekend!

msp_thumbup.gif

Pip.

If any of you guys have his email maybe it could be possible to find his YouTube account based on his email address?

I don’t want to bother Carla again and she did mention that she was going to close Milo’s addresses down anyway.

German subtitles but he's in this.

https://www.facebook.com/milo.dailey

I'm not on FB so can't see much.

I searched for Milo Dailey in Google.

Thank you for posting that video. It's a great honor to see Milo speaking and his gentle mannerisms as he talks. Even if you didn't know anything about him being on this forum - if you had met him anywhere it's obvious you would have liked and respected him. My heart goes out to Carla as she more than anyone, must be missing this kind and gentle soul. A wordsmith we may not see again on this forum. Rest in peace word warrior and guitarist that earned everyones respect. You are missed greatly. [crying]

• 2 weeks later...

A gentleman. They don't make them like that anymore.

But now - he's 21 years old with a stable of guitars, and another of horses. To be played and ridden every day.

Oh, I hope so. I like that thought. I really hope so. Not just for him but us all. Thanks for that.

Archived