Gibson Brands Forums

England

Tman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made those up and did not look on the internet. Truth is stranger than fiction.

I have had shrimp flavored chips when I was over in Korea. All I can say is about 4 chips are enough for an entire life time.

Yeah.. Crisps are a big thing over here..

Walkers did an advertising campaign based on people voting for odd flavours...

q5K0oy1.png

There is a list here if you scroll down to Walkers.. Its totally bonkers even by our standards :)

http://www.crispnation.com/the-crisp-list.html

You guys in England have some of the weirdest foods.... boiled liver tendons, toe sausage, toasted cartilage, jellied exoskeletons... =;

If you guys moved to Tennessee you'd weigh a tonne and three stone within six months. We'd have to send y'all back in a shipping container. [thumbup]

I figured out the free meal part. Well, maybe there was no liver in the haggis I had, because it didn't taste like liver. I can't eat liver...

Bet this thread has all the haggis virgins just dying to try it :D

But the haggis I had was actually really good.

I cannot believe Robert Pollard has not written Haggis Virgins as a song for one his, or a Guided By Voices record.

One thing I did wonder about was the fact that the potato chips that I saw are labeled chips on the packaging (at least Burt's was), rather than crisps. The photos of Walkers in this thread don't have either chips or crisps that I could see.

I'm adventuresome so I probably would have tried the haggis flavored ones just to say I did.

One thing I did wonder about was the fact that the potato chips that I saw are labeled chips on the packaging (at least Burt's was), rather than crisps. The photos of Walkers in this thread don't have either chips or crisps that I could see.

I'm adventuresome so I probably would have tried the haggis flavored ones just to say I did.

Walkers-FishChips.jpg?

crisps.jpg?w=778

I wonder if USA really has Bacon & Cheddar?

Walkers-Choose-or-Lose-for-web.jpg

Ended up losing nothing, ended up gaining nothing.

Which was a pity.

I had love for that Australian Lime & Black Pepper.

I wonder if ever anyone else in the world had to try the UK flavours?

I wonder if these new flavours weren't existing flavours in the countries they claimed to be from?

Archived