Gibson Brands Forums

My Guitar :(

guitarbob123

at school people in my study have been messing around detuning my guitar and putting stuff in the case - crisp packets.

i know exactly who it was due to a kind friend but i was wondering.

should i get them in trouble which could mean a visit to the deputy head or house master or i could leave it and wreck their stuff.

i'll porbbably get them in trouble because they deserve it in my opinion .

just wondering what you think??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at school people in my study have been messing around detuning my guitar and putting stuff in the case - crisp packets.

should i get them in trouble which could mean a visit to the deputy head or house master or i could leave it and wreck their stuff.

Get a Hard Shell Case and lock it.

If they deserve punishment do it.

you have only to start a bar brawl and punch him in the nose or in the stomach XD

Calmly explain to the moron/s in the most perfect manner that if they EVER again touch ANYTHING of yours, you will get them where it hurts when they least expect it. Be afraid...very afraid. Make it abundantly clear to these idiots that you are a psychotic mo-fo, and you cant be held responsible for what IS going to happen to them should they ever again touch your guitar. An idiot I used to live with did pretty much the same thing to me once with a guitar, I waited by the door for him to come back from work, let him walk in the door, and punched him in the nose, there was blood everywhere. Needless to say, he don't speak to me much anymore, in fact if he sees me, he walks the other way, to this day.

What's wrong with ball kickin'? Bass Rutten's first advice is to go for it... (you want an all out brawl or you want to have the guy in the floor so you can make short work of him with no worries? deppending on the situation you might just want to end it as soon as posible).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFPzNrkKQ0

Damn, you Mel Gibson fans are worst than Leo Di Caprio fans...

Tell them about the last guys who messed with your guitar and how only their fingers were found. That'll do it.

I think the kid is in boarding school. He'll get his *** kicked if he reports the person.

I know what I am talking about...I spent two years in a British board school in the late 70s. It is like prison, without the bars.

Archived