DSCN2924.jpg

DSCN2909.jpg

My Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded honey burst 60'S neck

DSCN2501.jpg

DSCN2610.jpg

DSCN2927.jpg

My Gibson Dark Fire ordered.......I'm waiting for some news of Gibson

DarkFire4.jpg

I currently have two Gibson LP's. One is a 1982 LP Custom, I've had since it was new. The unique thing about it is the pop out string winders on the tuning keys. The other is a 1995 LP Special. I removed the P-100's, and installed Gibson P-90's and bumblebee capacitors, and I think the previous owner upgraded the tuners. If I could figure out how to upload the pics, I'd have included them.

Later.............Big Daddy Weed

Hey flight959' date=' I dig that goddess. How does it compare to a regular Les Paul?

[/quote']

Hey Junkie... She sounds awsome.. I play the goddess more than the others...Nice slim fast neck... Loads of balls and swagger...

Flight959

08 Standard:

Tom Anderson pickups and replacement speed knobs.

Nashville Plant, TN, USA

January 28th, 2008

Production Number 31

Standard1.jpg

Standard2.jpg

95 Studio:

New neck and refinish in '04 due to bad neck break.

Post-op serial number:

Nashville Plant, TN, USA

April 16th, 2004

Production Number 288

Studio1.jpg

Studio2.jpg

My 1988 Custom Shop Les Paul Standard Silverburst

Showcase Edition (very limited run):

SILVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2007 Les Paul Standard Faded:

Afbeelding104.jpg

Hands down' date=' that is the best looking Les Paul I have EVER seen. I LOVE the Lemonburst finish and antiqued hardware. =D> [/quote']

Thanks. The finish is Trans Amber and that's actually the original bridge and tailpiece with a few years of regular wear and tear. The pickups did come already aged, though. They're Peter Florance VooDoo '59s and are about a year old.

Hey Junkie... She sounds awsome.. I play the goddess more than the others...Nice slim fast neck... Loads of balls and swagger...

That's what I figured. I always keep my eye out for those and when I find either a Goddess LP or SG fairly cheap, I'm gonna jump on one.

The Mick - I also put in a locking roller bridge with intonation adjustment that fit the Gibson bridge mounts. About the Les Trem: this one is made better than previous models - heavy, tight - nothing lose and no rattles. No significant loss of sustain - there must be a bit, but I couldn't distingush - the LP has monster sustain and that hasn't noticably changed. I really like the adjustable length of the arm. And it works great as a traditional tremolo - small inflections, and can go more than half a step. However, regarding returning to pitch: if you're bending more that a half-step or going metal style, it definitely is not as good as a Bigsby or Floyd Rose, or even the original Gibson trem on my 65 Gibson - they can go big steps and return to pitch. The pitch return issue is probably due to the small and non-invasive design (which includes a hinge). But my major concern is having a small footprint and no screws, drilling or routing. I've used a number of different types of trem over the years, so I'm used to handling them. Like an old lock you have to jiggle the key a certain way to open - I've learned (for my particular Les Trem) the certain jiggle the arm needs to come back to pitch. Something you wouldn't put up with unless you wanted the small footprint and non-invasiveness the Les Trem gives you. I'm happy with it, but if your looking for a trem the can do big bends and return to pitch and you have no design contraints, I would not recommend the Les Trem. Geez, I hope that's clear.

LPPTLesTremRollerBridge.jpg

Archived