Gibson Brands Forums

J-200s in Springsteen's Western Stars Movie

Red 333

I thought this chat was about The J-200s in Springsteen's movie and then you're talking about what Bruce did or did not and compare with Zappa or politicals opinions and blablabla. Can we come back to the the first question  and maybe you should start a new topic like «Do you like Bruce»

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Olive said:

I thought this chat was about The J-200s in Springsteen's movie and then you're talking about what Bruce did or did not and compare with Zappa or politicals opinions and blablabla. Can we come back to the the first question  and maybe you should start a new topic like «Do you like Bruce»

Well, he is after all the Sergeant of the most militant fraction of the “One Opinion to Rule Them All” movement, so what else to expect?

• Upvote 1

Who appointed you arbiter of all that is worthy?Have you considered a muzzle?

and ....

On 6/16/2023 at 6:23 PM, Olive said:

Olive -    A belated Welcome to the forum.....     You'll find at least half the threads tend to 'go off track' as people  go off on tangents.  Sort of like when a family is sitting down after Sunday dinner talking about - almost anything.   Sort of like most Social Media.  

On 6/17/2023 at 8:59 PM, Skinny Boy Jackson said:

I always have and always will hate blue guitars. Trans Blue, was it at the Dodgers game the other night?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

I wouldn't turn down a FREE  J45 if it were blue.  They use to have a shade "Pelham Blue" that was OK.   But, since 99.99% of the time - the customer has to actually PAY for the guitar, I doubt there are very many blue, pink or green ones sold.  They make black and gray, and I'm sure those sell better.     Electrics, of course, is a horse of a different color.