Gibson Brands Forums

The forum is back

peter l

I get the “be nice” rule, but they really take it too far at the AGF.  The mods are super, super sensitive and my guess is they spend an awful lot of time in cry closets with their coloring books. Not to mention they only allow you to heap praise on the CCP, no valid criticism allowed. 

• Thanks 1

Mark Agnesi stepped on the cord and broke the inter webs...

It would appear that Gibson has pulled all its official videos from YouTube worldwide. Another online rumour also suggests that Mark Agnesi has been fired from the company too!

Not true he says on his instaface@MarkAgnesi

Nice to see everybody again I usually just lurk around unless I can think of something witty to say...Which is why you don't hear from me that often

Edited by Holiday Hoser
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BluesKing777 said:

But some of the attitudes are a bit suspect.......do you play acoustic guitars all of you, interested in how they tick, or do you just stand in the street screaming at everybody?

Can I pick both?

11 hours ago, Salfromchatham said:

Seriously. I checked every day and feared they just decided it wasn’t worth keeping (the forum). Glad it’s back.

Same here.  I don't participate in any other guitar forums anymore, and would have been really bummed had this place gone.  

• Thanks 2