Gibson Brands Forums

F This Dude

Sgt. Pepper

Now the wormy Mr. Waters is saying that his CNN interview was edited in such a way to make him "look like a prick".

CNN responded by saying you can see the interview, in its entirety, on Youtube and that nothing was edited in such a way as to make him "look like a prick".

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2022/08/13/smr-waters-vs-cnn.cnn

Edited by SteveFord

19 hours ago, SteveFord said:

Now the wormy Mr. Waters is saying that his CNN interview was edited in such a way to make him "look like a prick".

CNN responded by saying you can see the interview, in its entirety, on Youtube and that nothing was edited in such a way as to make him "look like a prick".

https://www.cnn.com/videos/entertainment/2022/08/13/smr-waters-vs-cnn.cnn

Hey Rog you know what makes you look like a prick, you, your actions and the stuff that comes out of your mouth, not CNN's editing. You do that all by yourself.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Hey Rog you know what makes you look like a prick, you, your actions and the stuff that comes out of your mouth, not CNN's editing. You do that all by yourself.

like you but not as bad.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/12/2022 at 8:23 AM, jvi said:

sad and confused little faces.. from sad confused members... emo emoo boo hoo boo hoo

FWIW  -   my 2022 New Year's Resolution was to never use those sad/confused emojis.  Though tempted, I have  been able to resist.  Confident I'll make it to 12/31.  Hopefully, I'll be completely  cured.  

41 minutes ago, jvi said:

like you but not as bad.

IMHO,  in this thread  - you are bringing  them on yourself.

I find it strange some folks  rant that certain news channels are  fake , then quote them to use as slander fodder for attacks on others....I dont mind pointing out these types of things,  emojokes or not.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, jvi said:

I find it strange some folks  rant that certain news channels are  fake , then quote them to use as slander fodder for attacks on others....I dont mind pointing out these types of things,  emojokes or not.

You do realize the only news channels that are fake are considered so whenever they report news that either makes them or those they support look bad. 

And the only news outlets that aren't fake are the ones(or one) that never report any news that puts themselves or those they support in a bad light.   As for the emoticons....

I only use them when I want to emphasize  a feeling.  Like I'll use the "wink" emoticon when I'm just foolin' or light hearted yanking a chain.

I'll use the "laugh" emoticon when I think something is funny.

I'll use the "confused" emoticon when I feel something isn't clear..

The "like" emoticon when I like a post  and the "Thanks" emoticon when  a post offers useful information or offers congratulations or something on that order.  I rarely use the "sad" one.

Whitefang

20 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

You do realize the only news channels that are fake are considered so whenever they report news that either makes them or those they support look bad. 

And the only news outlets that aren't fake are the ones(or one) that never report any news that puts themselves or those they support in a bad light.   As for the emoticons....

I only use them when I want to emphasize  a feeling.  Like I'll use the "wink" emoticon when I'm just foolin' or light hearted yanking a chain.

I'll use the "laugh" emoticon when I think something is funny.

I'll use the "confused" emoticon when I feel something isn't clear..

The "like" emoticon when I like a post  and the "Thanks" emoticon when  a post offers useful information or offers congratulations or something on that order.  I rarely use the "sad" one.

Whitefang

your posts are well thought out and stated, mine was not directed at you , the "fake news" thing is so abused it is becoming stale. as for emojokes , I think the users are afraid to say what they think...just click and snicker madly to themselves as they .... whatever....( sorry Im to lazy to capitalize or punctuate properly but Im too old to care)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, jvi said:

like you but not as bad.

What I type on this forum is read by 100 people, and I'm inflating it by at least 75 people, when Rog gets interviewed by CNN, and it get broadcasted its is seen by possibly millions. Who's vile venom is getting out to more people, his or mine?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

7 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

What I type on this forum is read by 100 people, and I'm inflating it by at least 75 people, when Rog gets interviewed by CNN, and it get broadcasted its is seen by possibly millions. Who's vile venom is getting out to more people, his or mine?

why do you care?   is it  important to you ?

23 hours ago, jvi said:

why do you care?   is it  important to you ?

Then lets turn this back at you, then why is important for you  to get on my a-ss when I voice my opinion?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fortyearspickn said:

Chief,  I'm getting dizzy.  Let's go have a beer.  Anything except that MoosePiss.

I drink beer I can't see though. Porters, Stouts ect. I am fed up with IPA's and every brewery wants to make theirs more hoppy than the others. And if you are drinking one of those new fangled seltzers, you better have a dress on and sit down when you pee.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I drink beer I can't see though. Porters, Stouts ect. I am fed up with IPA's and every brewery wants to make theirs more hoppy than the others.

Agree totally.  Beer should look and taste like beer not piss.

[thumbup]

Edited by jdgm

7 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I drink beer I can't see though. Porters, Stouts ect. I am fed up with IPA's and every brewery wants to make theirs more hoppy than the others. And if you are drinking one of those new fangled seltzers, you better have a dress on and sit down when you pee.

Now, when you order a beer -  the barmaids ask “Do you want it dressed?”   
Wife bought an 18 pack Friday for a get together. Shiner Brewery Tour. Only 6 cans were “beer” and 3 of those were “Light”.  One, “Agua Fresca” was just carbonated water with 4.5% alcohol.   I’m guessing they make more $ on that crap. 

13 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

Now, when you order a beer -  the barmaids ask “Do you want it dressed?”   
Wife bought an 18 pack Friday for a get together. Shiner Brewery Tour. Only 6 cans were “beer” and 3 of those were “Light”.  One, “Agua Fresca” was just carbonated water with 4.5% alcohol.   I’m guessing they make more $ on that crap. 

You never did say what was meant by "dressed" beer.  Of course, my being a non drinker makes me uninformed of these things. 

Of course thought, it might just be a Texas thing, which makes most people unaware of how they do things on other planets.  [wink]

Whitefang

5 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

You never did say what was meant by "dressed" beer.  Of course, my being a non drinker makes me uninformed of these things. 

Of course thought, it might just be a Texas thing, which makes most people unaware of how they do things on other planets.  [wink]

Whitefang

I went to New Orleans a few times and had shrimp, catfish and oyster Po Boys dressed, which means to put lettuce, pickles and tomatoes on it , but I have no clue how how you would dress beer. In an Armani suit perhaps?

• Haha 1

All I'm familiar with (in this instant) is the old "signature" beverage at A&W called the "Mad Dog".  You pour 1/3 or so orange drink in a mug and fill the rest with root beer.  And "dress" it with three pickle slices on top.  Eating those pickle slices has always been optional.

Whitefang

2 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

All I'm familiar with (in this instant) is the old "signature" beverage at A&W called the "Mad Dog".  You pour 1/3 or so orange drink in a mug and fill the rest with root beer.  And "dress" it with three pickle slices on top.  Eating those pickle slices has always been optional.

Whitefang

I'm not putting pickles in my soda. A&W used to be the s-hit. The Papa burger, The Mama burger and their root beer!

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 8/10/2022 at 7:17 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

I think that was Sonny Landreth's secret to playing so good.

Saw him last night.  Couldn't hear a darn thing he played.  He had at least two amps pointed backwards with like nothing in the mix.  He was awesome - I just couldn't hear him, lol.