Gibson Brands Forums

F This Dude

Sgt. Pepper

19 hours ago, jdgm said:

This is proper Guinness; it is NOT the Nigerian-brewed stuff which IS piss:

P1050646.jpg

This is proper Belgian brown beer:

P1050649.jpg

I have no idea what Roger Waters drinks.

He's a big p-ussy so he probably drinks those new  fangled seltzers. He's probably a pineapple kind of guy.

Wine coolers, hard lemonade and hard seltzers and other fruity flavored "hard" beverages.  Man....

Authorities went ape in working towards banning flavored cigars and sweet flavored vaping oils claiming those companies that promote them were trying to get kids "hooked" on nicotine and the danger of smoking and vaping.  And now there's a line of sweet, fruity tasting "hard" beverages with nobody up in arms about them being attractive to kids who might get "hooked" on something just as dangerous to their well being as the smoking stuff. :rolleyes:

Whitefang

Edited by Whitefang
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Wine coolers, hard lemonade and hard seltzers and other fruity flavored "hard" beverages.  Man....

Authorities went ape in working towards banning flavored cigars and sweet flavored vaping oils claiming those companies that promote them were trying to get kids "hooked" on nicotine and the danger of smoking and vaping.  And now there's a line of sweet, fruity tasting "hard" beverages with nobody up in arms about them being attractive to kids who might get "hooked" on something just as dangerous to their well being as the smoking stuff. :rolleyes:

Whitefang

I don't think kids care about drinking like when I was younger. They have access to other stuff you don't need an ID to buy.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 8/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, badbluesplayer said:

Beer IS piss.  No offense, lol.  😁

Im with you on that.. I hate the taste of alcohol full stop.. Beer taste like earwax or something to me..  Just bitter and gross.

I had my last Colt 45 malt liquor in December of 2003. Never looked back. I can make bad decisions without alcohol but seems like I never made any GOOD decisions WITH alcohol.

Haven't touched a drop since. People offer me  a beer and when I say I don't drink, they get all weird, hiding their beer behind their back and looking at the ground.

I'm not an alcoholic, ffs, I just choose to not drink. Big difference. I hit 43 and the hangovers FAR outweighed any enjoyment I got.

As to wine coolers, I used to call them "KoolAid with a hardon".

36 minutes ago, ksdaddy said:

I had my last Colt 45 malt liquor in December of 2003. Never looked back. I can make bad decisions without alcohol but seems like I never made any GOOD decisions WITH alcohol.

Haven't touched a drop since. People offer me  a beer and when I say I don't drink, they get all weird, hiding their beer behind their back and looking at the ground.

I'm not an alcoholic, ffs, I just choose to not drink. Big difference. I hit 43 and the hangovers FAR outweighed any enjoyment I got.

As to wine coolers, I used to call them "KoolAid with a hardon".

Mmmmmmm Colt 45. First of that beer was always a bad choice. Malt Liquor is the beer of drive by’s. 

13 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Mmmmmmm Colt 45. First of that beer was always a bad choice. Malt Liquor is the beer of drive by’s. 

Oh I chose that because it hit me so hard, it was economical.  I got hammered cheaply and quickly and fell asleep before I could get in too much trouble. Never cared for the taste of regular beer anyway. Colt had some lidocaine in it or something, numbed my taste buds.

20 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I’ve never tried earwax. I hear it’s an acquired taste.

Can't reach my tongue into my own ear and I'm sure not gonna try sucking the earwax out of someone else's.   I'm guessing Rabs was going for hyperbole.  

The benefit of beer, tequila, whiskey, etc.  not tasting like Gummy Bears dissolved in seltzer - is that the taste reminds you to pace yourself.  The first acquaintance I had with the evils of  sweet alcohol was Boones Strawberry Farm on the first warm Virginia Spring Day several decades ago.  I learned my lesson well.  

• Haha 1

Ah, yes.  Boone's Farm  Strawberry Hill.  The official wine of the "summer of love".  [wink]

But wine is OK as far as flavored alcoholic drinks are concerned.  But it's getting silly.  Like I said, what with the fruity flavored seltzers, and even fruity flavored beer and now vanilla whiskey, hard lemonade...

I thought 40+ years ago orange and lime flavored vodka was ridiculous.  But these days it goes too far.  Why, for some years now they've even began selling flavored condoms!   When in that case, they should have stopped with candypants!  [wink]

But GOD FORBID that kids be tempted by flavored cigars and vaping oils.  :rolleyes:

Whitefang

50 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

I thought 40+ years ago orange and lime flavored vodka was ridiculous.  But these days it goes too far.  Why, for some years now they've even began selling flavored condoms

1986 Absolute Peppar was the first flavored vodka. I had to look that up.

I hope those flavored condoms are at least ribbed for her pleasure, but nowadays it could be for his pleasure or it's pleasure. We can't leave anyone one out or exclude anyone.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I hope those flavored condoms are at least ribbed for her pleasure, but nowadays it could be for his pleasure or it's pleasure. We can't leave anyone one out or exclude anyone.

Lol! 🤣

22 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I beg to differ.   Back in the early '70's I was doing a job of hanging car hood reinforcements on an overhead conveyor line.  The guy next to me would hang the hoods.  The only other guy in that remote area was the guy who would hang fenders and the ho-lo driver that would keep us loaded with full racks of stock. 

Every Friday(payday) the hood hanger would go out for lunch but return with a hardball sized ball of foil that was filled with the brownish-yellow powder that was scag.  He and the hi-lo driver would take turns scooping up some of it with the corers of their driver's licenses and snorting it.

The hi-lo driver would then wash it down with a quick slug from his pint bottle of Mohawk lime or orange vodka.  🥴

Whitefang

Edited by Whitefang

On 8/19/2022 at 11:35 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

I wear mine inside out for my pleasure, I'm a rather selfish lover!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Whitefang said:

I beg to differ.   Back in the early '70's I was doing a job of hanging car hood reinforcements on an overhead conveyor line.  The guy next to me would hang the hoods.  The only other guy in that remote area was the guy who would hang fenders and the ho-lo driver that would keep us loaded with full racks of stock. 

Every Friday(payday) the hood hanger would go out for lunch but return with a hardball sized ball of foil that was filled with the brownish-yellow powder that was scag.  He and the hi-lo driver would take turns scooping up some of it with the corers of their driver's licenses and snorting it.

The hi-lo driver would then wash it down with a quick slug from his pint bottle of Mohawk lime or orange vodka.  🥴

Whitefang

The good old days!

• 1 month later...