Gibson Brands Forums

Noel Gallagher ES-355 signature by Gibson?

OrdinaryNimda

image.thumb.jpeg.e057d42761da6e6dc418f2c3a2e3b2d5.jpeg

The official reveal is supposed to happen on 30th or 31st of August 2022, but some speculate, that everything is already known about this guitar.  Wildwood Guitars has even posted the price and is taking PRE-ORDERS.  How do the more experienced ES-semi users view the specs on this guitar? 

Here's the link:
Noel Gallagher 1960 ES-355 - Preorder | Artist Series, ES Series, Historic Collection, New Arrivals | Wildwood Guitars

Edited by OrdinaryNimda
Added image

• OrdinaryNimda changed the title to Noel Gallagher ES-355 signature by Gibson?
28 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

$463 a month?

Huhn....

My daughter just got a new Jeep last year and her payments are in the mid $300.s  

I guess anyone with the lack of taste to have liked Oasis is dumb enough to shell out $9999 for it.

Whitefang

There will be 200 people who will willingly shell out the cash for it. If they are $9999 x 200 = $1,999,800.  JC will get richer and you will have a guitar your to scared to take out of the house. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

There will be 200 people who will willingly shell out the cash for it. If they are $9999 x 200 = $1,999,800.  JC will get richer and you will have a guitar your to scared to take out of the house. 

only 200 eh? I reckon they could shift 2000 of them if marketed well...Gibson may have left a lazy $18 mill on the table?

• Haha 1