Gibson Brands Forums

Putting a Face with a name...

pumpkin

Surf' date=' I don't know if I have told you this, but you used to look EXACTLY like John Stamos.

I don't know if that's a compliment or insult, but it's a fact.[/quote']

Damn, I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I've been waiting for a good opening to comment on that for months.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TinFish Sr. & TinFish Jr.

JilliansCamera07-08094.jpg

TinFish Sr. & TinFish Jr. minus clothing with his first guitar. Can't quite play it yet.

PICT2087.jpg

TinFish Jr.(Charles) more recently. What a handsome young man!

PICT2125.jpg

Yeah, so I turned it into pictures of my kid. I'm a proud Papa.

It was funny at first' date=' until people got carried away.

<--------- Take off the hair and add a few pounds....

[img']http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk261/morettaj/IMG_0024.jpg[/img]

Damn, they let you keep schoolies in Fla.? D.E.M. up here in R.I. caught you with those, they'd have a field day. I think they upped the keeper length to 36 inches again up here, may be wrong, but them schoolies you got would be waaaaaaaaaay illegal at any rate. Good eating when they're that small though.

Nice epi pippy... and nice furniture too

Cheers TG.

The Epi was actually very nice to play but after I bought the LP I didn't need it anymore. A good mate was about to buy one so I let him have mine for $100.

Damn' date=' they let you keep schoolies in Fla.? D.E.M. up here in R.I. caught you with those, they'd have a field day. I think they upped the keeper length to 36 inches again up here, may be wrong, but them schoolies you got would be waaaaaaaaaay illegal at any rate. Good eating when they're that small though. [/quote']

Nope. I was in South Carolina - no size on freshwater stripers or hybrids - except in certain river/dam systems where it can be 21 or 26 inches (depending on the river).

Now.

IMG_0491.jpg

And many many changes in between...

About time! I've wondered what the funniest mofo on the Gibson forums looked like! Every other time you've posted a pic or video it's been in a dark room where you can't see you.

About time! I've wondered what the funniest mofo on the Gibson forums looked like! Every other time you've posted a pic or video it's been in a dark room where you can't see you.

I don't have many pics of myself. Others do, but they don't hang on a guitar forum...

One thing I like about Axe... as you can see in his photo... he keeps his nose clean. :)

Seriously, I dug the 80s band shot too, Axeman. I have some old promo cards around somewhere. I'll have to dig those up and scan 'em. Then again... maybe not. :)

Archived