Gibson Brands Forums

A Perfectly Casted Role?

On 6/18/2024 at 9:08 AM, duane v said:

This scene just cracks me up. 

I love that movie! She is perfect at the end in the courtroom.  I was going to say Fred Gwynne as Herman Munster. I know its a tv series but they did do a movie also. 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2024 at 9:20 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Whoever was in the creature suit in The Creature Of The Black Lagoon was on point.

I Remember that one. Dad was a fan of horror movies.  I loved anything WereWolf. 

1 hour ago, Retired said:

I Remember that one. Dad was a fan of horror movies.  I loved anything WereWolf. 

Who made up the rules of how you could kill one of those monsters? Stake through the heart, silver bullet. Silly.

I realise no one else has played the roles (to my knowledge), but it’s very hard for me to imagine anyone other than Johnny Depp as Hunter S Thompson, or than John Heder as Napoleon Dynamite. [smile]

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, 'Scales said:

I realise no one else has played the roles (to my knowledge), but it’s very hard for me to imagine anyone other than Johnny Depp as Hunter S Thompson, or than John Heder as Napoleon Dynamite. [smile]

Depp plays a good nut job character, because in real life he is one.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 7/3/2024 at 4:52 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Who made up the rules of how you could kill one of those monsters? Stake through the heart, silver bullet. Silly.

No Idea? But back then I did buy some Silver Bullets, Lol. Still have them. .45 Colt  hollow points.

12 hours ago, Retired said:

No Idea? But back then I did buy some Silver Bullets, Lol. Still have them. .45 Colt  hollow points.

Looks like your all set if a werewolf attacks.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2024 at 8:26 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

Looks like your all set if a werewolf attacks.

Yep!. I know its silly but being raised by my dad, who loved spook movies, I don't watch them anymore but do watch anything Werewolf.  Our son was a toddler down stairs watching one movie with them.  My wife and I were upstairs painting the dining room. I told him not to watch it. He was frightened and too scared to go upstairs to use the bathroom. So he urinated on the carpet. He got a spanking for that. 

• Like 1

I loved Ray Bolger as the scare crow in Wizard of Oz.  I have a sign on our door today that says, "NOBODY GETS TO SEE THE WIZARD, NOT NOBODY, NOT NO HOW!" Then if anyone comes to the door, Oliver is there at the door barking and growling loudly.  Most leave LOL. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Larsongs said:

Johnny Depp as Capt. Jack Sparrow.

William Shatner as Capt. Kirk.

J D got on my nerves after a bit. 

Now older than dirt Keef as his father was to damn funny. No makeup required for Keef, he just needed his wardrobe clothes. Any after the second one was unnecessary.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper