Gibson Brands Forums

If you could ask the Devil for anything what would it be?

+1.

:D

They are designed to do just this.

He studied Homz for months before he joined.

He might be Homz...=P~

They are never together at the same time...THHG doesn't write with the same language that Flight959 uses...It seems strange to me...=P~

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point out whats wrong with Evolution? Because Darwin is the reason many Christians and Theists believe Evolution is Anti-God.

The H1N1 virus is a good example of Evolution and how viruses evolve ever day' date=' Unless you believe God is messing with us by Grabbing pig flu and bird flu and mixing it together.

Viruses evolve to survive just like everything else does.[/quote']

The problem I have with evolution, is that every day it dilutes our faith a little more. It was conjured up by men who were desperate for an answer to where we came from, and they just decided that they didn't need God to fit into their little schemes. Our "leaders" have decided we no longer have a need for God, so they've decided to press evolution onto us, they've pushed it into our minds, our schools, and even our churches! I just choose to believe that we were created for a reason other then to just place all of our beliefs into science and the government. If you still choose to believe otherwise, of course you have just as much right as I do to believe what ever you want, just keep a more open mind!

THHG' date=' your whole Anti-God schtick is weak and weird. Perhaps you would find a better audience and environment for your material on an Atheist/Deist/Pantheist forum...[/quote']

I think it interesting. If he should go to the Atheist/Deist/Pantheist then you should go to the narrow-minded, Republican, ultra-Conservative forum.

I think it interesting. If he should go to the Atheist/Deist/Pantheist then you should go to the narrow-minded' date=' Republican, ultra-Conservative forum.[/quote']

Good one Moonie! Now that you've added your comment, this thread is officially EPIC!

I think it interesting. If he should go to the Atheist/Deist/Pantheist then you should go to the narrow-minded' date=' Republican, ultra-Conservative forum.[/quote']

Leaving?

:D

Good one Moonie! Now that you've added your comment' date=' this thread is officially EPIC![/quote']

Thanks. I didn't think you cared.

What's epic is your inability to tolerate other people's views.

Whats wrong with my Avatar? If you truly believe that is a picture of Jesus then you are a fool since nobody knows how Jesus looked. (For all we know that is just a painting of George Harrison with a gun)

I love Monty Python it really had nothing to do with Atheism you are truly just grasping for straws now.

I thought is was a profile of Ted Nugent . . . :-k

In the meantime, I'll take an R9, Cognacburst please.

He might be Homz...=P~

They are never together at the same time...THHG doesn't write with the same language that Flight959 uses...It seems strange to me...:-k

Keep banging on that cowbell, KSG. THHG ain't Homz.

Keep banging on that cowbell' date=' KSG. THHG ain't Homz.

[/quote']

If I was betting on an Alter Ego for THHG, I'd have to put my money on Xavier is Dead In My Basement. The lack of guitar photo's is tell tale.

Archived