Gibson Brands Forums

NHL playoffs anyone?

EVOL!

Hey Twiz I too am from the burgh and I'm hoping the pens didn't miss their chance in game 6. Great series though.

What's up Cookieman15061? That's cool that a couple yinzers are on here!!! I think they can do it. That's their style. They always seem to do best when the pressure is on. Regardless it's been an awesome series. Go Geno!

Go Ducks.

How improbable they would take the Red Wings to a game seven?

With the milquetoast way the Wings have played and how the Ducks under achieved the whole season, not that improbable. The Wings can and should run the Ducks into the ground at the Joe on Thursday night, but we will see. It's why the game is played, n'est-ce pas? You would hope those post horn elbows last night would light a fire under the Wings asses.

With the milquetoast way the Wings have played and how the Ducks under achieved the whole season' date=' not that improbable. The Wings can and should run the Ducks into the ground at the Joe on Thursday night, but we will see. It's why the game is played, n'est-ce pas? You would hope those post horn elbows last night would light a fire under the Wings asses.[/quote']

Ducks 3, Red Wings 2 in over time.

Well since Buffalo is the TRUE hockey town, I'll be watching for sure even though Buffalo didn't make the playoffs. I have data to back up our hockey town status. Even though we are a small market we have more people watching hockey per capita here than any other area....including "hockey town" Detroit!! It does feel weird watching hockey when it's in the 70s outside though...

Since my Sens crapped the bed this season, my team from the east is Boston (man, I miss Z) and I've been having a blast watching those kids in Chicago. The problem is, whoever makes it out of the Detroit/Anaheim series will probably grind them into dust unfortunately.

Right now it's 5-1 Pens at the end of the 2nd.

Thank gawd! My mother is from Picksbergh and is a moderator on the Pens forum and she was chewing her nails down to the quick tonight before the game started. She'll be happy tonight!

Archived