Gibson Brands Forums

What happened to my bottom?

AXE®

Well AXE®,

I listened to the entire five minutes and 23 seconds of the arrangement and I think the Storm is OK.

There was one point when I half expected it to take off get a little more upbeat if you will.

It was nice, melodic. I enjoyed it.

I can't speak about the bottom end other than to say maybe it just didn't come out in Youtube side of things.

I could clearly hear you walking the baseline though.

Good job.

AXE®, I can hear the bottom just fine, so I guess I'm missing your point. It's got to be the YouTube conversion if it sounds different on your machine. I do notice a huge difference when I upload things, but unless one hears the original we probably can't notice (at least I can't). Sounding good...

What kind of a vocal do you hear for that?

Some sort of old Layne Staley AIC kind of vibe.

When I did the first playback on my puter I kind of felt that early Alice in there a little.

Jamie Jam is more my speed. The Storm was a bit too dark for my taste' date=' but hell... I'm old. It's all good!

[/quote']

There will be more of that also.

Attention whore Whistle

And your point?

Well AXE®' date='

I listened to the entire five minutes and 23 seconds of the arrangement and I think the Storm is OK.

There was one point when I half expected it to take off get a little more upbeat if you will.

It was nice, melodic. I enjoyed it.

I can't speak about the bottom end other than to say maybe it just didn't come out in Youtube side of things.

I could clearly hear you walking the baseline though.

Good job.[/quote']

You tube does seem to change the original recorded sound some in its processing,usually for the worst.

I started playing your song' date=' Wicked1 guessed who it was. She said, "I recognize the AXE tone".

Sounds good.

[/quote']

Right on the spot, but....not good, this song is great but it would sound better with a "drier" tone. Just a touch of reverb and the distortion. Just me.

Flame me at will....

I started playing your song' date=' Wicked1 guessed who it was. She said, "I recognize the AXE tone".

Sounds good.

[/quote']

Right on the spot, but....not good, this song is great but it would sound better with a "drier" tone. Just a touch of reverb and the distortion. Just me.

Flame me at will....

Archived