Gibson Brands Forums

Having knee surgery today...

Bluemoon

to repair an old soccer injury. Should be fun. Hopefully they will give me a ton of good meds!!!

Wish me luck boys.

Ugh, knees are just never the same once you start cutting into them. Good luck for the rest of your life man. My buddy lost a soccer scholarship because he blew his knee out like a year (if i remember right) before school. Made me think of him.

That made me feel much better...LOL

I'm sure if you're not looking to a career in soccer or football, it will work out well for you. But rehab on knees is not easy. Then again, most rehab isn't easy.......

Anyway, good luck to you and I'll keep sending positive thoughts your way!

Good luck to-ya. If they will be putting you under try and see if they can give you the "massaging boot's" while your under for improved blood circulation to reduce the possibility of "DVT" (Deep vein thrombosis).

And injoy playing while under the influence of Vicidin or even better Oxycodone.

to repair an old soccer injury. Should be fun. Hopefully they will give me a ton of good meds!!!

Wish me luck boys.

I'm just amazed that people actually get hurt playing soccer.

J/k

Good luck on your surgery. I had surgery on my right knee a few years ago. I was in so much pain prior to the surgery that I had the false notion that the pain would be added to by the surgery. I was wrong. When I woke from the general anesthesia I was actually happy. Not from the pain drugs. The massive pressure and pain was simply gone.

That should cheer you up.

I'm just amazed that people actually get hurt playing soccer.

J/k

Good luck on your surgery. I had surgery on my right knee a few years ago. I was in so much pain prior to the surgery that I had the false notion that the pain would be added to by the surgery. I was wrong. When I woke from the general anesthesia I was actually happy. Not from the pain drugs. The massive pressure and pain was simply gone.

That should cheer you up.

Thats my experience also. When I had knee surgery I healed quickly and haven't had the pain since.

Wishing the best for you Bluemoon!

I'd use a sharpie to mark which body part they are supposed to operate on' date=' just so there are no mistakes...[/quote']

My friend did something like that, on the other knee he wrote NOT THIS ONE!

When he was in recovery, they were acting really pissed.

He finally said something, and they replied that the doctor didn't think it was funny.

His response was that it's the doctors that screw it up!

They weren't amused.

Good luck BM!

Stay in touch with Guitarest - he just did something similar.

Well, I made it through alive. No major issues. The pain isn't too bad--though I may have to up my dosage of painkillers. Thanks for all the kind thoughts. Once I get the bandage off, I will post some photos of the damage. The only downside was that my nurse was a dude...I was hoping for some hot blonde.

Shadow...I am not responsible for the content of my posts for the next few days since I will be under the influence of some major narcotics!

Well' date=' I made it through alive. No major issues. The pain isn't too bad--though I may have to up my dosage of painkillers. Thanks for all the kind thoughts. Once I get the bandage off, I will post some photos of the damage. The only downside was that my nurse was a dude...I was hoping for some hot blonde.

Shadow...I am not responsible for the content of my posts for the next few days since I will be under the influence of some major narcotics!

[/quote']

You may just start making sense in your posts. LOL

Well' date=' I made it through alive. No major issues. The pain isn't too bad--though I may have to up my dosage of painkillers. Thanks for all the kind thoughts. Once I get the bandage off, I will post some photos of the damage. The only downside was that my nurse was a dude...I was hoping for some hot blonde.

[/quote']

What they Give-ya ES's or OXY's

Archived