Gibson Brands Forums

If You Were a Superhero, What Would Your Superpower Be?

max2343

The power to see through women's clothing...=P~

and have balls of steel so whenever somebody tries to kick my gonads they'll be the ones on the ground.. *****es. :D/

Your second pick is pretty cool. I'm not sure about the first one, though. The internet renders it more or less pointless. Plus, I'm in Wisconsin. There aren't too many people I'd want to use that power on. The one that I'd actually use it on is usually willing anyway.

The ability to telepathically download the entire US Constitution and King James Bible onto the cerebral hard drive of everybody I meet.

... or flight.

LOL! There are just some things that not even super powers can accomplish.

My superpower would be to go back in time and cut the mullet I had in the 80s.

The ability to telepathically download the entire US Constitution and King James Bible onto the cerebral hard drive of everybody I meet.

... or flight.

You might start by actually reading them.

ONE is epic and the other just literature.

You've likely read neither (I have) and obviously understand little of them.

Still, you race to the soapbox at every chance to tell us all about them....

You're a fool Homz.

Not because I called you one, because your behavior here over the last six months leaves no other possible explanation.

Years ago, I heard a saying;

"You have to KNOW the rules before you can really break them."

I agree - in that you can then make decisions and moves with profound awareness of your intentions and desired result.

Beats the approach you constantly use - shotgunning the herd, then buttfxxxing them all as they kick for the last time.

Your ability to process thoughts more complex than satisfying animal urges to breathe, eat and fxxk are in doubt here.

- but I mean that in the nicest way!

:-)

I have been a super-hero. If you've raised kids you know what I'm talkin' 'bout. Hell, I've been a GOD!

It goes away, though. =P~

Then you get Grands and it starts over again. =D>

Then the Grands get into their teens and you're stupid and useless again. :-({|=

sigh

Archived