Gibson Brands Forums

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!

TommyK

Yeah typical!

First chance I have had all week to log in!!

See Shadows post in the Lounge TK

Its all part of the master plan LOL

PS I have also notice my post count has gone back to 929 so I may get another chance to let you all endure the drama of my passing 1000 posts!!

Now............. what shall I say this time

Shall I stay or should I go?

Decide to sell all my Gibsons and leave in a huff?

Throw my toys out of the pram and go to the AGF?

Or just post 1001 and say thanks for the ride guys, lets get on with business!!

ROFLMAO!!

Re-birth through computer glitch !!

YEAH!!

This place feels fresh and clean again....a lot of old bad Ju-Ju has been wiped clean and it feels good !!

"It quite often happens that the old man is subject to the delusion of a great moral renewal and rebirth, and from this experience he passes judgments on the work and course of his life, as if he had only now become clear-sighted; and yet the inspiration behind this feeling of well-being and these confident judgements is not wisdom, but weariness .”

Friedrich Nietzsche

“Every aspect of Western culture needs a new code of ethics -- a rational ethics -- as a precondition of rebirth.”

Ayn Rand

“Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion.”

Dalai Lama

35722.gif

This can mean to change, become different, or transform. This can refer to the changing world, or a person who changes their attitude or something about themselves.

We now have an opportunity !!

All in all it seems most members' concerns are not with lost content or knowledge, but post count. Mine, of which, I haven't a clue. Maybe I ought to start measuring my post count. Apparently the size of it counts.

Yeah - all we need now is some rabid vitriol posters supported by their spouses and partners

and it will be just like the old days. People laying into each other, fire-fights, storming off,

stomping back on. Life's too short to count posts..... unless you're a linesman for the county.

Archived