Gibson Brands Forums

Wow, not even a hint of political talk or religion or any of that here.

axuality

I know it's probably forbidden by the rules, but it sure makes for some interesting talk (especially if everyone remains civil). Can't someone sneak something in? NeoCon, can't you do something? I remember agreeing heartily with your political opinions.

MyLesPaul has a lot of political talk even though it's against the rules there too. Uncivil talk does get banned though. Not too fond of that forum these days though, I'm staying away more now.

I'm just trying to open up some doors here. I like to hear how musicians think about politics and religion and other items.

There is only on website that I have been (that is a guitar related) that has a religious thread stickied AND for 20 thousand posts it has remained civil!!, and that is

www.ultimaterhoads.com

Atheists, Christians and even some Pagans too have all taken part in an awesome online debate/discussion.

Usually, as proven on here, with religion and politics people spit their dummies out, and it is sadly not possible.

Matt

NeoCon' date=' can't you do something? I remember agreeing heartily with your political opinions. [/quote']

Heh, heh, heh...

Aw, shucks.

:D/

I appreciate the sentiment, but the reason I got so, um, well..... pugilistic is because I got sick of lame-brained half-assed political and religious Tourette's outbursts with little in the way of facts or logic to cover it.

The continued assaults on morality, accountability and personal responsibility could not go un-answered.

Once the bullsh!t finally stopped again, I did my dead level best to avoid it and I never did condone it.

There are plenty of other outlets for that stuff, I have no problem expressing myself wherever I choose to go.

I try to keep the subject matter more closely at hand and appreciate that others do as well.

Archived