Gibson Brands Forums

What should I eat for dinner?

Shnate McDuanus

i just ate sushi about 60 min ago.....yum

Oh man, sushi sounds lovely. I've got to see if I've got the funds for it, though. It's not all too cheap, you know?

I might run on over to Papaya Dog and pick up a burger (for those of you not in New York--and if I'm not mistaken, that's most of you--you're missing out on one of the greatest franchises in existence) and one of their Mango drinks. That should be around $5.00, which wouldn't be so bad.

Or I might get a burrito at Chipotle, although that with a drink will end up costing me twice as much...

I could go to the cheaper Mexican chain, Taco Bell, and get a "diarrhea special" (i.e. anything on the menu) and be alright with that.

I don't know. I'll see how it turns out.

Or I might get a burrito at Chipotle' date=' although that with a drink will end up costing me twice as much...

I could go to the cheaper Mexican chain, Taco Bell, and get a "diarrhea special".[/quote']

That's funny. I call Chipotle "Chipootle" for obvious reasons.

Or I might get a burrito at Chipotle' date=' although that with a drink will end up costing me twice as much... [/quote']

Wow, the chain extends all the way to New Yawk, eh?

I like Chipotle, but you're right on the price - especially the way I do it.

Tell 'em to skip all that damned rice on my burrito, and then get double meat in its place - usually chicken.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Then, throw on a BIG scoop of the hot red sauce along with a touch of sour cream and shredded cheese.

Perfection.

For over ten bucks.

I might run on over to Papaya Dog and pick up a burger (for those of you not in New York--and if I'm not mistaken' date=' that's most of you--you're missing out on one of the greatest franchises in existence) and one of their Mango drinks. That should be around $5.00, which wouldn't be so bad. [/quote']

Grays Papaya??????????? BDWY 71st/72nd????????? =D>:-k :-k ;) =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Gray's Papaya is a good one' date=' but there's a Papaya Dog that's closer to where I live (and no, I'm not going to give up my address.)

[/quote']

I hadn't planned on coming over for dinner, thanks though.:D . (My son and I are on our way up to Sam Ash in Paramus---baked ziti with sausage when I get home)... Been to the one on 42nd st, by port authority, for a cool juice..

We still go to Gray's every once in a while and get a jug of papaya juice for the house....

Enjoy....

Archived