Gibson Brands Forums

Got a mail from the Homz...

Thundergod

Ok, for those that suffer Homz fixation, he wrote me, said he's ok and still banned at my les paul 'cause of his double acount... he can be reached at geartalk if anyone wants to talk to him.

...yes, geartalk still exists... I thought they were long gone, anyone knows what goes on in there?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just discovered a new one. It's the BUBBA GUITAR FORUM. You start off banned but you get an automatic thousand post just for signing up. You can chat about anything controversial but nobody notices.

:-

He wants to go on guitar forums' date=' and talk left wing crap.

Who cares?

Loser.....

[/quote']

Plenty of losers out there spouting right-wing crap too, even occasionally on this forum.

I'm hoping the new rules will keep 'em in check.

Ok' date=' for those that suffer Homz fixation, he wrote me, said he's ok and still banned at my les paul 'cause of his double acount... he can be reached at geartalk if anyone wants to talk to him.

...yes, geartalk still exists... I thought they were long gone, anyone knows what goes on in there?[/quote']

Are you talking about that loser that can't follow any rules, no matter how simple they are? I heard that he had moved to Madagascar

Plenty of losers out there spouting right-wing crap too' date=' even occasionally on this forum.

I'm hoping the new rules will keep 'em in check.[/quote']

This forum?

Naw.......

Yer kiddin', eh?????

I wouldn't know.

I looked at your link......

And then.................

I passed......

:D/

I peeked in' date=' couldn't really make much sense of who's whom or what's what. But I didn't come away empty-handed. I got this cool emo for the next time someone has a pissy exit scene:

WARNING: ADULT SMILEY AHEAD

mad0248.gif

Can't wait to use him.

I got an email from him last week.

It seems he couldn't decide whether to bring his stratocaster to practice or his Les Paul.

Banned from all the really cool forums he's been forced to join the Fender Forum.

Wonder how long it will take.:D

I've been banned from the FDP twice........

Homz will last 20 seconds.......

:-$/

he was banned something like 2 mos. ago and you ladies are still jabbering about him. nothing like taking pot shots at a guy who's not around to defend himself. you're a real classy bunch.

Thunder brought his name up.

I just call em' as I see em'.

He never talked guitars, just abortion, queers, and unions.

Why here?

Best to ya.....

he was banned something like 2 mos. ago and you ladies are still jabbering about him. nothing like taking pot shots at a guy who's not around to defend himself. you're a real classy bunch.

Good point.

Homz and me have talked in pms on here and at My Les Paul Forums and what I like about him is that he is actually a very funny and decent guy.

I know he riles opposing political members up the wrong way, but it is six of one and half a dozen of the other.

I like the way you can argue with him and their is still a tongue in cheek-ness with him that doesn't take it all too seriously. For crying out loud, it is only the internet right?!

And...

although I know he deplores Christianity; but as a Christian, I believe in second chances and forgiveness!!

Godbless all of you, your a good bunch

Matt

Archived