Gibson Brands Forums

I am sooo hot!

Andre S

You're in the Caribbean with no air-con?

Hell no, we have air conditioning, lol without it, we could probably cook eggs on the floor...

its just not on now, I'm watching TV and that one has some motor problem or the other, it'll probably be fixed tomorrow. best I got now is a good new-old lasko fan....

Gilliangirl, DAS44, wanna switch places? I love cold weather, and yes I've experienced it at various times in the year in England. Wonderful place....

Business as usual in Belgium...rain rain rain![biggrin]

gibsonlespaul1319' date=' how do you manage to protect your guitars against humidity in the land of 'fun'?[/quote']

.........I'm supposed to do something!?

I just took them out of the cases ( from the first time) and began to play! Never bothered with humidity, and it never bothered them. lol

I love rainy weather, its soo relaxing, the two songs I'm working on, I came up with during heavy rain.

I guess we 're the lucky ones around here. Sunny skies' date=' around 25 degrees Celcius in the day, around 14 at night and occasional days with rain...

Yep, we're in the Mediterranean baby! [/quote']

Hector, that's the least you can say...in fact your gibbies are paid with my money, among others:-"

Hector' date=' that's the least you can say...in fact your gibbies are paid with my money, among others:-" [/quote']

Hm, nice little twist... I know what you're trying to say, but certainly not my Gibby boy...! Don't get jealous on me now DVW...

P.S.: Can you please send a few more Euros down here, at your earliest convenience...?I'm saving for a decent tube amp. Merci!

Seriously! Its nighttime and its like 90 something degrees F! Jeez....Its too hot to play guitar even!

I'm south from you, so imagine how it is down here... and the commie govt is cutting down electricity 9 hours a day (which means no air conditioning in most places)

Hm' date=' nice little twist... I know what you're trying to say, but certainly not my Gibby boy...! Don't get jealous on me now DVW...

P.S.: Can you please send a few more Euros down here, at your earliest convenience...?I'm saving for a decent tube amp. Merci! [/quote']

Hector, for us europeans from the center and the north, it is always a great joy to stay in the Mediterranean, whether it is in the south of France, the coasts of Spain, Italy, Greece, Sicily, Sardinya, Cyprus,... Yes, I'm jealous on you about your weather...I hate piss in my neck for > 200 days a year! Do I want to trade with you, hell no man! Luckily for me, Belgium as a country together with its 'people, cultur, musea, buidlings, events,etc...' compensates the bad weather. I was joking Hector, ...and rather than sending you the money, I invite you to stay with me and my family if ever you would come up north...you can play my amps as much as you want!:-

Hector' date=' for us europeans from the center and the north, it is always a great joy to stay in the Mediterranean, whether it is in the south of France, the coasts of Spain, Italy, Greece, Sicily, Sardinya, Cyprus,... Yes, I'm jealous on you about your weather...I hate piss in my neck for > 200 days a year! Do I want to trade with you, hell no man! Luckily for me, Belgium as a country together with its 'people, cultur, musea, buidlings, events,etc...' compensates the bad weather. I was joking Hector, ...and rather than sending you the money, I invite you to stay with me and my family if ever you would come up north...you can play my amps as much as you want![blink']

Oooh...

Thank you very, very much for the really touching invitation Mesie DVW! Now you got me admitting that I'm jealous of you! We also hate the 6-month summer and the lack of rain that is turning this island in desert in a few decades (things are much worse than Greece in that field actually). And I utterly LOVE central & northern Europe exactly for all those things you mention, which are trully so fulfilling that make you put up with a rather depressing weather with a smile...

The thought of me going through your gear is really tempting but I don't think you will have the space for a family of four (latest by beginning of December that is...)! And you also have this marvelous collection of VW Beatles, that my sons will find very hard to resist...!

But thanks once again! :-

Oooh...

Thank you very' date=' very much for the really touching invitation Mesie DVW! Now you got me admitting that I'm jealous of you! We also hate the 6-month summer and the lack of rain that is turning this island in desert in a few decades (things are much worse than Greece in that field actually). And I utterly LOVE central & northern Europe exactly for all those things you mention, which are trully so fulfilling that make you put up with a rather depressing weather with a smile...

The thought of me going through your gear is really tempting but I don't think you will have the space for a family of four (latest by beginning of December that is...)! And you also have this marvelous collection of VW Beatles, that my sons will find very hard to resist...!

But thanks once again! [cool

LMAO, great reply H.A.!

Archived