Gibson Brands Forums

Best Frontmen

dem00n

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand people voting Bon Scott over Brian Johnson. I mean seriously' date=' he only did like what, two records aith AC/DC. The songs pretty much everyone knows AC/DC for are all Brian Johnson era, not Bon Scott. [/quote']

The way the story goes is, Bon loved Brain Johnson's work that he was doing with another band. Bon introduced Ac/Dc to Brian. When Bon Died, the band went after Brian because they thought that is what Bon would want.

I think that is why Bon would be picked ahead of Brian Johnson...If it wasn't for Bon, probably wouldn't be an AC/DC like you know them now or maybe not even around.

The way the story goes is' date=' Bon loved Brain Johnson's work that he was doing with another band. Bon introduced Ac/Dc to Brian. When Bon Died, the band went after Brian because they thought that is what Bon would want.

I think that is why Bon would be picked ahead of Brian Johnson...If it wasn't for Bon, probably wouldn't be an AC/DC like you know them now or maybe not even around.[/quote']

tell me about it!

heres proof! [biggrin]

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Archived