Gibson Brands Forums

Bands with more than a lead guitar rhythm guitar are stupid

slashadler

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no need for more than a lead guitar and a rhythm guitar. There are some bands that have like 1 lead guitar and 3 rhythm guitars.... there is no need kick some out of the band

Don't ya think a band should have a bass? How about a drummer?

(now if your Jimi or Stevie Ray or The Who, you don't even need a second guitar!)

Bob

Don't ya think a band should have a bass? How about a drummer?

(now if your Jimi or Stevie Ray or The Who' date=' you don't even need a second guitar!)

Bob[/quote']

I obviously know that bands need a drummer and a bass...... Rush is another band where u dont need a 2nd guitar too.

There is no need for more than a lead guitar and a rhythm guitar. There are some bands that have like 1 lead guitar and 3 rhythm guitars.... there is no need kick some out of the band

[blink]

Iron Maiden

One of the best bands ever.

Adrian Smith: Gruitar (lead and rythm' date=' one of my favorite players)

Dave Murray: Guitar (lead and rythm, one of my favorite players)

Janick Gers: Guitar (lead and rythm), not my cup of tea but he ads a little of his style to it all.

Lynyrd Skynyrd has 3 too and it's one of the greatest bands ever.

My point is... maybe you are stupid[biggrin']

Or maybe you are just pissed off Guns n Roses turned out as complete SH|T with that 4 guitarist lineup and that buckethead fiasco.[blink]

[blink]

Iron Maiden

Janick Gers: Guitar (lead and rythm), not my cup of tea but he ads a little of his style to it all.

Or maybe you are just pissed off Guns n Roses turned out as complete SH|T with that 4 guitarist lineup and that buckethead fiasco.[blink]

[blink][lol]

What are you trying to make the kid cry?

Oh and i like Janick Gers i think hes perfect for the job!

Pfft! Feh! Flash in the pan. Just like that Billy Ray Cyrus guy. Whatever happened to him? Probably in a trailer park somewhere' date=' on welfare to feed his kids.[/quote']

Jonas Brothers? Makin' more money than you and me both.

Cyrus? Haven't you heard? he's sellin' his.. I mean managing his daughter's career. They got a street term for it, but this is a family show. As soon as 'Smiley' wakes up and realizes she don't need her dad, he'll be.... livin' in a van down by the river.. or in a trailer park.

Jonas Brothers? Makin' more money than you and me both.

Cyrus? Haven't you heard? he's sellin' his.. I mean managing his daughter's career. They got a street term for it' date=' but this is a family show. As soon as 'Smiley' wakes up and realizes she don't need her dad, he'll be.... livin' in a van down by the river.. or in a trailer park.

[/quote']

Miley is a daddy's girl......... Billy Ray is set-up for life

[blink]

Iron Maiden

Lynyrd Skynyrd has 3 too and it's one of the greatest bands ever.

Finally someone catches on!!!!!! I knew about Iron Maiden and Lynyrd Skynyrd...... I many of their albums..... I was trying to get the message across that the new GN'R is ****!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!

Finally someone catches on!!!!!! I knew about Iron Maiden and Lynyrd Skynyrd...... I many of their albums..... I was trying to get the message across that the new GN'R is ****!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!

I was wondering why nobody else said something about Axl's band of losers [blink]

Archived