Gibson Brands Forums

Radio

DAS44

I don't listen to much radio but if you have itunes you can go to the radio stations and get just about any type of music you are looking for free with no commercials.... Here's a few...

100hitz - Hot AC 128 kbps Playing great songs from the 80s & 90's to today's hottest hits Internet audio stream

101.9 Lite FM 64 kbps Baltimore's home of Lite Favorites of Yesterday and Today and the Commercial Free 8am All Music Hour HE-AAC Internet audio stream

102.9 LITE FM 64 kbps 102.9 Lite FM - Continuous Lite Rock! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

103.5 BOB-FM 32 kbps We Play Anything Internet audio stream

181.fm ˆ The Heart (Love Songs) 128 kbps Continuous Love Songs! Internet audio stream

7890 Radio.com 128 kbps 7890 Radio plays ONLY THE HITS from the 60‚s, 70‚s, 80‚s. Internet audio stream

94.7 Fresh FM 64 kbps 94.7 Fresh FM - Today's Fresh Music HE-AAC Internet audio stream

A-1 Radio 96 kbps Best Mix of the 70's, 80's, 90's and Today! Internet audio stream

Abigail 96 kbps Abigail is always soft...always sweet. Timeless love songs and soft classics. HE-AAC Internet audio stream

At Work 104 128 kbps Your all day office music station! - www.star104.net Internet audio stream

At Work Channel 64 kbps Perfectly designed for the office by your friends here at clubfmradio.com Internet audio stream

B 105.7 WYXB 32 kbps Indy's Soft Rock Station Internet audio stream

Big R Radio ˆ Soft Hits 128 kbps Office Friendly Station. Internet audio stream

Chicago's Jammin' Oldies on clubfmradio.com 65 kbps Disco, dance and R&B hits of the 70s and 80s HE-AAC Internet audio stream

CineTaRadio 128 kbps CineTaRadio play only movie music, from symphonic to rap including rock, jazz,soul, disco, pop, rnb... Internet audio stream

clubfmradio.com's 95 The Lite 65 kbps Today's soft rock and light adult contemporary HE-AAC Internet audio stream

clubfmradio.com's At Work Channel 65 kbps Feel good hits of the 70s, 80s and 90s HE-AAC Internet audio stream

clubfmradio.com's Mix 106 65 kbps The best mix of today's hot adult contemporary hits and yesterday's favorites HE-AAC Internet audio stream

CRIK FM - The Lynx Classic Hits 96 kbps Playing The Biggest Hits from Yesterday and Today (www.lynxradionetwork.com) Internet audio stream

Cruize Radio 128 kbps The most Aussie content on the web Internet audio stream

Dreamradio Easy Listening 64 kbps Today's Refreshing Music. HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Dreamradio Soft Rock 64 kbps Soft Rock from the 60's to Today. Easy to listen to at home, and at the office. HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Easy Listening Radio 128 kbps Kick Back & Relax! We play all genres of Easy Listening music. A Compilation of songs of yesterday and today. Visit us at www.easylistening.com <http://www.easylistening.com/> ! Internet audio stream

EYE97 128 kbps Playing Non Stop hits of the 70‚s, 80‚s, 90‚s and Today Internet audio stream

France 80 128 kbps Retrouvez toute la 'French Touch' des années 80. Internet audio stream

Fresh 102.7 64 kbps Fresh 102.7 is New York's Fresh New Sound with no sleepy lite music. Fresh 102.7 Plays Today's Fresh Music on-air and online at fresh 1027.com.. HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Fresh 105.9 64 kbps today's fresh music with less talk HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Generation FM Suisse 128 kbps LA webradio pop-soft des années 80, 90 & 2000 de Suisse-Romande Internet audio stream

GOLD RADIO 100 % FRANCAIS 192 kbps 100 % musique francaise des années 70 et 80 Internet audio stream

Goldies Time 128 kbps Disco, Funk, 70's & 80's Dance Music 24/7 Internet audio stream

GotRadio - Adult Contemporary 64 kbps The best blend of adult pop hits from the past 3 decades. HE-AAC Internet audio stream

GotRadio - Womens World 64 kbps Where estrogen rules. All music by all alternative women artists! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Gotradio ˆ AAA Boulevard 64 kbps Office friendly streaming a tasty blend of the top adult alternative artists HE-AAC Internet audio stream

GotRadio ˆ P.S. I Love You 64 kbps A loving blend of the best love songs and power ballads of all time! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Heartbeatfm.biz 128 kbps Classic Love Songs from Ireland Internet audio stream

Hit Music Radio 128 kbps Playing the best variety of hits from the 70s, 80s, 90s and today! Internet audio stream

Jacksonville.com Refresh 64 kbps Adult Hits and Local Headlines Internet audio stream

KKSN-FM 64 kbps The All New 99.7 KISS FM Internet audio stream

KOIT 128 kbps Lite Rock, Less Talk Internet audio stream

Kool Mix Radio 128 kbps classic hits of the 60's 70's 80's Internet audio stream

KUDL-FM 64 kbps 98 KUDL Continuous Soft Rock Internet audio stream

KyXy 96.5 64 kbps KyXy 'Kick-see' 96.5, No Repeat Workdays & Love Songs Nights. HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Lite 100.5 WRCH 64 kbps Lite 100.5 WRCH, Southern New England's favorite listen at work station with Allan, Mike and Allison HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Love Music - SKY.FM 64 kbps Easy listening and Romantic hits from the heart | www.sky.fm HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Lush from SomaFM 128 kbps Sensuous and mellow vocals, mostly female, electronica influenced. Commercial-free. Internet audio stream

Magic 101.9 Continuous Soft Rock 64 kbps Jennifer Pearson, jpearson@entercom.com, (206) 577-8664 Internet audio stream

Mix 106.5 FM 64 kbps Mix 106.5 provides the best music, entertainment and prizes to the people of Baltimore. Listen to Mix 106.5 free online through our stream and be sure to check out our daily blogs! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

MIX 96 64 kbps Playing more Soft Rock in the morning and all day long! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Mix 98.5 64 kbps #1 For Variety From The 80's 90's & Now! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Planet Hits Radio 128 kbps laying your favorite soft hits all day at work. Make your requests at our website, planethitsradio.com Internet audio stream

Planet Hits Radio ˆ The Mix 64 kbps Playing the best soundtrack at work, make your requests at www.planethitsradio.com Internet audio stream

Play Love UK 128 kbps From The Heart, For The Soul!!! Internet audio stream

Play Two UK 128 kbps 80s, 70s And The Best Of Today Internet audio stream

Radio Love Live 128 kbps Radio Love Live, sentimental music 24 hours a day. Live from New York City. Internet audio stream

Radio Venus 192 kbps non stop 24/7 the best from the 70‚s 80‚s 90‚s and today Internet audio stream

radioio Lovesongs 64 kbps This selection of upbeat love songs from the Œ70s to the present is sure to enliven your mood, no matter where you are. Enjoy easy, heartfelt favorites from Karen Carpenter, Josh Groban, Celine Dion, Billy Joel, Lionel Richie and many more. Internet audio stream

Rewind45 - Hi-Fi Lounge 96 kbps Playing the smoothest oldies Internet audio stream

Soft Rock 102.1 64 kbps Today's Soft Rock and Yesterday's Favorites HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Soft Rock EZ 103.1 64 kbps EZ 103.1 Soft Rock for the Coachella Valley HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Soft Rock from St. Louis 64 kbps Long stretches of continuous Soft Rock and what's happening in St. Louis HE-AAC Internet audio stream

SongsInTime Online 96 kbps The songs you remember from the decades of the past. Three decades of favorites 1960-1989. Internet audio stream

The Classic Hit Station 128 kbps The best Pop and Modern Rock Internet audio stream

The Cove 64 kbps Soft and Relaxing Love songs from the 60s-70s-80s-90s and today! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

The New 103.7 Lite FM 64 kbps The New 103.7 lite FM, Today's Refreshing Lite Rock! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

The Romantic Mix 128 kbps Songs You Fell In Love Too. Internet audio stream

THREETEN RADIO 128 kbps Playing music from the 70s, 80s & 90s non stop. Internet Radio at its best. Internet audio stream

TOP FM LIVE 128 kbps first Adult Hits from France Internet audio stream

Traxx Gold Hits 128 kbps Very best of 70's-80's-90's Internet audio stream

Tutt Radio - Where We Turn Up The Tunes 64 kbps Rock, Country and All The Hits From Yesturday & Today Internet audio stream

Venture Radio 128 kbps Venture Radio Internet audio stream

Wayback Channel 96.5 128 kbps Your favorites from the 70‚s, 80‚s and 90‚s! Internet audio stream

WEZB-FM 64 kbps B97 FM - All The Hits Internet audio stream

WFBC-FM 64 kbps B93.7 All The Hits Internet audio stream

WMYX-FM 64 kbps 99.1 WMYX Internet audio stream

WNTR-FM 64 kbps 107.9 The Track Internet audio stream

WOLF FM 56 kbps The Hottest mix of the '70s, '80s and today Internet audio stream

WPTE-FM 64 kbps 94.9 The Point Internet audio stream

WRVR-FM 64 kbps The River - WRVR 104.5 FM - Continuous Soft Rock Internet audio stream

WSPA-FM 64 kbps Magic 98.9 and Today‚s Lite Rock Internet audio stream

WWDE-FM 64 kbps 2WD 101.3 FM Internet audio stream

WXSS-FM 64 kbps 103.7 KISS FM Internet audio stream

If you like Blues try these....

clubfmradio.com's Blues Classics Channel 65 kbps Classic Blues masters HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Absolute Blues Hits (1.FM TM) 64 kbps 1.FM's Classic and modern Blues hits channel HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Absolute Blues Hits(1.FM TM) 128 kbps 1.FM's ˆ Classic Blues and Rock blues channel Internet audio stream

Bar Rockin' Blues (clubfmradio.com) 128 kbps As close to Chicago's blues clubs as you can get without being there. Internet audio stream

Bienvenue en Louisiane 64 kbps All cajun, all zydeco, all the time Internet audio stream

Blues Classics 128 kbps American blues classics of the 30s to the 70s Internet audio stream

Cajun Fest 128 kbps Cajun, Zydeco and Bayou favorites. Internet audio stream

Chittlin Circuit Radio 64 kbps The Chittlin Circuit is where The Blues and R&B all began and is alive and well right here. Internet audio stream

clubfmradio.com's Bar Rockin' Blues Channel 65 kbps Uptempo, Bar Rockin' Blues HE-AAC Internet audio stream

clubfmradio.com's Zyedco on the Cajun Fest Channel 65 kbps Cajun And Zydeco music HE-AAC Internet audio stream

detour BLUES 128 kbps handpicked selection of all styles of blues from worldwide artists both small & large..ft. live shows! Internet audio stream

GotRadio Bit O Blues 64 kbps Blues, Blues...Nothing but the Blues! HE-AAC Internet audio stream

IcebergRadio.com - Blues Spectrum 56 kbps Blues greats new and old: BB King, Etta James, Downchild, Robert Cray, Susan Tedeshi, and lots more soulful music. Internet audio stream

JAZZRADIO.com - Blues 64 kbps An eclectic mix of jazz blues for your enjoyment. HE-AAC Internet audio stream

Power Radio International (PRI) 128 kbps Playing music around the world, for you! Internet audio stream

radioio Blues 64 kbps Get your mojo juiced with blues music that started in the Œ20s and that keeps making an impact today. It‚s a musical and geographic journey, from Mississippi John Hurt, to B.B. King and Buddy Guy, to Johnny Copeland and Stevie Ray Vaughan and beyond. Internet audio stream

RoosterRadio.Net 64 kbps Your Home For Classic Rock & The Blues Internet audio stream

Size Blue 42 Radio 96 kbps Over eight decades of blues fueled by audiocandy.com Internet audio stream

Southern Fried Sounds 96 kbps Playing the best of southern sounds! Internet audio stream

Texas Broadcasting Network 128 kbps Texas #1 Country Station Internet audio stream

THE VOID 128 kbps Filling 'The Void' with the Best Rock and Blues Internet audio stream

The World Net Radio - Blues 128 kbps Great blues music. We try to play it all, the one's they dont play anymore, and the latest hits. Internet audio stream

Ultimate Blues 64 kbps Hosted by Holly Harris, the Ultimate Blues offers listeners 20 years of her experience as a Blues disk jockey. You'll hear classic blues, emerging artists and interviews with special blues guests, who with Holly, give voice to the language we call the Blu Internet audio stream

WEMU-FM 128 kbps Blues, Jazz and news from Ann Arbor's NPR affiliate Internet audio stream

Sirius:

Howard 100

Underground Garage

Boneyard

Hair Nation

Classic Vinyl

Bluesville

Liquid Metal

Before FM shoved me towards satellite radio, I used to listen to WYSP and WMMR out of Philly, WXRK in NYC, WTHK in Princeton and WRAT from the Jersey shore depending on where I was. After WXRK and WYSP went to talk radio, WTHK (classic rock) switched to smooth jazz and WMMR had an identity crisis, I gave up on FM. All these stations freaked out when Stern left and starting screwing with their format to the point where there was literally nothing on my dial that I wanted to listen to for rock and roll - and my area has a decent number of choices.

WLUW - www.wluw.org

It's the college station out of Chicago. They play everything and have Democracy Now! in the mornings. Best programing is Thursday nights when they rock out local music: Radio One Chicago. And no commercials.

Before FM shoved me towards satellite radio' date=' I used to listen to WYSP and WMMR out of Philly, WXRK in NYC, WTHK in Princeton and WRAT from the Jersey shore depending on where I was. After WXRK and WYSP went to talk radio, WTHK (classic rock) switched to smooth jazz and WMMR had an identity crisis, I gave up on FM. All these stations freaked out when Stern left and starting screwing with their format to the point where there was literally nothing on my dial that I wanted to listen to for rock and roll - and my area has a decent number of choices. [/quote']

Hey Rich... What are the call letters for 102.9 (Lehigh Valley)? When I worked in Somerset, NJ I used to pick it up when I was on route 78.. Used to be a pretty good station for 60s,70s,80s rock..

Archived