Gibson Brands Forums

coupla' new guitars......

myspace.com/jessenoah

Many congrats Jesse!

Great buys! Enjoy the hell out of them!

The black color on the Tele however gets me thinking... Won't you be with a little piece of cloth in your hands all the time, trying to wipe out fingerprints...?:- Other than that...I also love the rosewood on the neck!

ShredAstaire: what happened to the rest of your signature...? I hope you finally got that Explorer man!

ShredAstaire: what happened to the rest of your signature...? I hope you finally got that Explorer man!

Hehe thanks man....i'm gettin there....just a bought a house so it will be a little longer before i can get it...figured i should take that off so its not there for a year in my sig ya know? hehehe

Hehe thanks man....i'm gettin there....just a bought a house so it will be a little longer before i can get it...figured i should take that off so its not there for a year in my sig ya know? hehehe

you bought a HOUSE and you have stuck with the Epi's on your sig (nothing wrong with the Epi's' date=' btw, I dig them a lot!)....? Why don't you change it to: ''Yep,both are Epi's but I just bought a HOUSE instead of a gibby!''

I will change mine to: ''Yep, only one gibby but my sons were just born!No more gibbys for a decade!''[biggrin']

Many congrats on the house mate! I estimate we are around the same age, I bought a house 3 years ago, so you're heading my way for sure...!:-

Archived