Gibson Brands Forums

Why my wife is cool

ksdaddy

Three examples that took place in the last couple hours.

We were planning a WalMart trip. I asked her what we needed. Pepsi, she says. Cripes, AGAIN? How about you cut down to 14 bottles a day? Why don't you eat _____, she says. "I don't bug you about shopping for guitars on ebay, don't bug me about Pepsi. At least I'm not in the bars drinking other stuff."

We're watching Steve Wilcos on DVR. A very attractive young lady was on stage showing Steve a handful of hospital wrist bands she accumulated because of her common law husband beating the crap out of her. My wife commented very sarcastically that she's scared to death that I would put her in the hospital, then she began shaking like a leaf for effect. No, I said, no worries there, but I'd put a TOE TAG on ya, shaing my fist in my best Ralph Kramden. She stuck her chin out at me and said, "Bring it on, Bubba, give it your best shot!"

A few minutes ago a guy drove by the house revving the engine in his mud tire monster truck, rattling the freakin' windows. I motioned to the window and said, "That guy can rev his engine. That means he has a big _____." Her reply: "Well, if it's THAT big, maybe he'll run over it!"

In spite of some episodes of pure unadulterated living hell over the last 22 years, I love her more than any sane rational human being should. 95 lbs, red hair, and more venom than a garbage bag full of rattlers.

In spite of some episodes of pure unadulterated living hell over the last 22 years' date=' I love her more than any sane rational human being should. 95 lbs, red hair, and more venom than a garbage bag full of rattlers.[/quote']

I want one!!!!

My birthday is in June ~.^

Gongrats for your 22 years, ksdaddy,

I have 24 shared years behind ...all of your comments sounds very familiar for me [cool]

What becomes to my shopping of guitars, my explanation was:

-Guitars are like a women`s shoes, for different purposes I must have of course different guitars...

(No great success [wink] )

About her shopping, she was asking again and again, what you think, can I buy buy this or that...

- solved problem:Buy whatever you like, If I don`t have to hammering f####ng wall`s down to get it in..that will be in my tolerance.

I was practising the new song I found good...wife ask me to come dinner several times, but i was in exstasy with playing....so i finally quit and went to kitchen..."where is my food?"

"It is in the freezer, it sounds like your training would take some time"

[wink]

happy years for all husbands....

Lessee.... In April we'll be married 32 years. The best thing that ever happened to me? Oh yeah..... a runaway best seller.

The Mass State Senator running for Kennedy's old seat was pictured on TV with Mit Romney, Mrs. Danville says, "Why do I suddenly feel like a sandwich?"

Oh yeah... I married "up"!

Robnpia-a.jpg?t=1263737675

i've just spend the last last several months arguing with my ex about the virtues of my solitary life. you're story melted my heart and amputated any legs my arguement was standing on. thanks.

"Happiness is not real unless shared"

Christopher McCandless

Archived