Gibson Brands Forums

Let's hear your music...

jertum

Cheers fellows!

Sent ya a friend request.

First song sounds eerily like KISS's "Rock Bottom".

Cool.[lol]

Mine are in my signature link...??

#-o Jesus Christ' date=' it really does sound similar. And I've never even heard that song before, not knowingly anyway haha.

Tried clicking on the soundclick link but it wouldn't work for me. Says this when I click it:

Blocked (code 17)! Apparently wrong ID! [laugh

Cheers fellows!

#-o Jesus Christ' date=' it really does sound similar. And I've never even heard that song before, not knowingly anyway haha.

Tried clicking on the soundclick link but it wouldn't work for me. Says this when I click it:

Blocked (code 17)! Apparently wrong ID! [laugh]

Don't sweat it,it happens.[lol]

Sounds like you have your java script turned off/blocking it from opening.

I'm a bit shy to do this but what the hey....

I am only on the song titled "Quickest Time." I play lead. No Gibson on that track. LTD MH-301 for the verses and chorus and 1989 Fender Strat Plus for the solo. Both through Line 6 Spider and POD XT Live.

http://www.myspace.com/mariahsbedroom

I joined the band about 8 months after they formed. Just had to put leads on top of songs they already wrote. Not my prefered style but these guys are fun to play with.

I started a new thread for this... forgot this one existed. [biggrin]

here's something I wrote with a friend, who does the singing... it's a preliminary home recording, and I did all the mixing, so I'll take input on everything, not just my guitar work.

http://witmerandanastasi.com

I'm particularly dissatisfied with the lead in the coda... not sure if there's too much grit in the effect, or if my intonation is actually off. - Or if I'm just obsessing.

I'm also contemplating bringing the over-driven rhythm part up in volume for that ending part... would that support things better?

Great clips, all guys. It's cool to be sort of connected to so many musicians.

Archived