Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday Murph.

Murph

It was a tough year, but the money was right.

Good to see you straightened up............

For a few days.......

Your friends at the Gibson Forums missed you when you left.....

Like, 3 times.......

Good to see you putting the old Band back together. (this will be good)

Best of luck........

Me.

That's genius... I can't top that...

Happy BJDay' date=' hope you have a good one...[/quote']

That's why he has the POWER.....

Actually, it's tomorrow, yes "Groundhog Day"....... but,...............

I'm drinking some Sam Adams, and can't be banned..... (cause it's my Birthday.......)

:-

That's why he has the POWER.....

Actually' date=' it's tomorrow, yes "Groundhog Day"....... but,...............

I'm drinking some Sam Adams, and can't be banned..... (cause it's my Birthday.......)

[biggrin

Have one for me..... I'm in the middle of Columbia SC with no bars within walking distance of my hotel[crying]

Take a cab!! Come on! You're not trying hard enough Duane! [biggrin]

I just got out of the jacuzzi[biggrin] ..... I'll be more motivated tomorrow....

My boss is cool' date=' but I'm sure when I turn in my expense report, he'll ask "why the hell did you need a cab when you rented a vehicle?"

[biggrin

I'm getting a 1/5th of jack and some 7up tomorrow, and I'm going to celebrate[cool] .... I haven't consumed an alcoholic beverage in two weeks

Happy Mirthday' date=' Burph, and many, many more! Oregon ain't been the same since you migrated east. Well, the women ain't, anyway. [biggrin'] Have a happy, hoss!

Thanks.

I remember you could see Mt Hood from Tumalo on a clear day. Damn, I hate getting old.

God bless you, my friend.......

Murph, is it really your birthday today? I had no idea! Here's what it says in my birthday book about February 1 birthday people:

"You have strong and definite emotions. You make a staunch and loyal friend, but a bitter enemy. You speak brusquely sometimes, without intention. You should learn to guard against jealousy. Take care that your desire for revenge does not spoil your happiness. You love your home and family life."

hug5.gif

discopartyt.gifcheering.gif

confetti-banner.gif

"You have strong and definite emotions. You make a staunch and loyal friend' date=' but a bitter enemy. You speak brusquely sometimes, without intention. You should learn to guard against jealousy. Take care that your desire for revenge does not spoil your happiness. You love your home and family life."[/quote']

That sounds like our Murph!

Murph' date=' is it really your birthday today? I had no idea! Here's what it says in my birthday book about February 1 birthday people:

"You have strong and definite emotions. You make a staunch and loyal friend, but a bitter enemy. You speak brusquely sometimes, without intention. You should learn to guard against jealousy. Take care that your desire for revenge does not spoil your happiness. You love your home and family life."

[img']http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/Gilliangirl/hug5.gif[/img]

discopartyt.gifcheering.gif

confetti-banner.gif

Man. Now I feel stupid.......

My Birthday is Feb 2nd......

Groundhog Day...............

Yes, I'm old, but wise..........

1958 is the year of the ES-335......

Ha......

THIS is what it says for February 2:

"You have a strong personality, much charm, and are capable of great good or evil. You like to dream too much, and so waste valuable time. You are an excellent conversationalist (just sayin') and enjoy culture and refinement. Your work should be active, and you will be very successful if you stick to it."

Do you like that one better? [crying]

THIS is what it says for February 2:

"You have a strong personality' date=' much charm, and are capable of great good or evil. You like to dream too much, and so waste valuable time. You are an excellent conversationalist (just sayin') and enjoy culture and refinement. Your work should be active, and you will be very successful if you stick to it."

Do you like that one better? [crying

This is my life.....

I am a BAD man

Archived