Gibson Brands Forums

How to know if someone is cool or not.

Stew

Walk straight into their kitchen, open up the refrigerator and see what kind of ketchup they have. If they have Hunts… there is a chance their communist. If they own a Publix brand or generic brand… run like hell they could have a hole dug in basement with lotion in the basket. For crying out loud people of the earth, the three most important creations known to man.

1. Oxygen

2. Gibson Guitars

3. Heinz Ketchup

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't Heinz married to Kerry?

Well' date=' after she married John Heinz to get her fingers on the fortune.

He died in a "mysterious" plane crash and she woke up swimming in the cash.

Then Kerry married her for the same reason.

I don't eat much Ketchup, but Heinz makes the best mustard in the world.

2004 changed everything for me.

I vote with my wallet and I ain't putting a penny into the pockets of that nutty b!tch.

I could name an entire shopping list worth of products I don't buy, and the reasons for it.

Maybe "cool" isn't such a big concern here within the walls of the NeoCon Compound.

When you're set up like I am, people use all sorts of adjectives the first time they visit....

[cool

I vote with my wallet and I ain't putting a penny into the pockets of that nutty b!tch.

I could name an entire shopping list worth of products I don't buy' date=' and the reasons for it.

[/quote']

Once again, Neo is right......

Well' date=' after she married John Heinz to get her fingers on the fortune.

He died in a "mysterious" plane crash and she woke up swimming in the cash.

Then Kerry married her for the same reason.

I don't eat much Ketchup, but Heinz makes the best mustard in the world.

2004 changed everything for me.

I could name an entire shopping list worth of products I don't buy, and the reasons for it.

Maybe "cool" isn't such a big concern here within the walls of the NeoCon Compound.

When you're set up like I am, people use all sorts of adjectives the first time they visit....

[cool

+100

You walk in my house open the fridge and start rumaging around ya aint gone find no ketchup......I found up in a cabinet....open....

that might not be good...............people round here tryin poison me.........it is hunts though.

I argue constantly with Mrs. Neo about this.

Mustard does NOT need to be refrigerated!

I don't care if it says so on the label, that's only there for liability.

Salt and vinegar - what the hell is gonna live in there?

Same with many condiments.

You walk in my house open the fridge and start rumaging around ya aint gone find no ketchup......I found up in a cabinet....open....

that might not be good...............people round here tryin poison me.........it is hunts though.

[cool]

Archived