Gibson Brands Forums

How to know if someone is cool or not.

Stew

I vote with my wallet and I ain't putting a penny into the pockets of that nutty b!tch.

I could name an entire shopping list worth of products I don't buy' date=' and the reasons for it.

[cool

Your not alone Neo. It's the only to show your conviction of your belief to

others. Practice what you preach.

CW

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would vote but I just cut to the chase an stole a wallet..........now I caint vote no mo............or own a gun.......which makes it bit rougher and less convienient to do all the wallet aquisition I need to keep me in ketchup..............gotta have it in the fridge......which I just aquired and is for sale...

The brand doesn't matter. What matters is the ratio of catsup to chipoltle puree.

As a minimum you need to add 1 table spoon of chipoltle puree to 1 cup of catsup - add more to bring in some heat.

How does one make chipoltle puree you ask? buy a can of chipoltles in adobo sauce and puree them in either a food processor or a blender.

For extra credit: you can do the same thing with mayo - same ratio.

Walk straight into their kitchen' date=' open up the refrigerator and see what kind of ketchup they have. If they have Hunts… there is a chance their communist. If they own a Publix brand or generic brand… run like hell they could have a hole dug in basement with lotion in the basket. For crying out loud people of the earth, the three most important creations known to man.

1. Oxygen

2. Gibson Guitars

3. [b']Heinz Ketchup[/b]

You have no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you come up to Chicago and order a hot dog with ketchup and see how far you get? I outgrew ketchup after I stopped eating pixie sticks and thinking girls were icky.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you come up to Chicago and order a hot dog with ketchup and see how far you get? I outgrew ketchup after I stopped eating pixie sticks and thinking girls were icky.

[biggrin] :P :P

Yeah, I too must declare shenanigans on this thread.

Grab your brooms!

Truth!

Ketchup does not belong on a dog.

Sorry but I could not get back to everyone because I was in the studio last night... something you all should be doing. CD coming along ****ING GREAT! Hey, who the hell said anything about ketchup on a hotdog? And next time I get up to Chicago for a dog, just for kicks I will ask for ketchup and then punch the guy in the face. Ketchup is for fries in this situation and post started as fun because I was picking on my girlfriend for having Publix brand but she's hot and cool and she's a lead singer of a killer band so she can get away with it. Some of you **** weeds however LOL!

You have no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you come up to Chicago and order a hot dog with ketchup and see how far you get?

Overrated IMO...they put all kinds of sh!t on hot dogs and somehow draw the line with ketchup? meh...

I hate cold ketchup, I always save the extra little packets I get when buying fast food and keep them for when I need them, nice room teperature. I do not eat a lot of ketchup anyway.

I outgrew ketchup after I stopped eating pixie sticks and thinking girls were icky.

Damn straight!

I tell my wife it's the Kiddie Condiment, equivalent to Kool Aid.

As for spicing it up, now and then when I eat some fresh onion rings I throw together a "special sauce" for it.

Pour a little ketchup in the platter, smother it with Tabasco and then completely hide it with black pepper.

Pour a little more ketchup on top and then mix it all up with the first sizzling onion ring.

Plain ketchup? Rarely...

Mayo? Never.

I keep a bottle of mustard at home already premixed in the same fashion.

Of course, chipotle is some good stuff too.

I thought Texas had the market cornered on Tex Mex, but after 10 years here I decided that New Mexico and

Arizona got the edge on EVERYBODY for southwest spices and sauces - so much to choose from.

I only like Ketchup on Tater Tot and Fast Foo Fries, which I don't eat that often.

I hate plain yellow mustard, I need Horse Radich, Stone Ground, Deli Mustard or something fancy, then I like a lot of it.

I used to boycott stuff for political and ideological reasons, I soon ran out of places to shop. Newmans Own only makes so much product.

My birthday is soon coming up. I should be restocked with my choice ketchup: German Ketchup, brand name: "Ya!", I think.

My daughter sent me a tube before Christmas, yes a tube. It comes in a tube the size of a large toothpaste tube. It tastes great. It actually tastes like tomatos! I compared the ingrediments to the US bought red liquid already in the 'frige;

US: Water, High fructose cornsyup..... somewhere down the line Tomatoes.

German: Tomatoes, vinegar.... and not much else.

Gimmee the German stuff any day.

Overrated IMO...they put all kinds of sh!t on hot dogs and somehow draw the line with ketchup? meh...

No argument there. I am from the Michigan. We put 3 things on hotdogs: chili, mustard, and onions. I just think the ketchup & hotdog thing is hilarious.

Hey' date=' who the hell said anything about ketchup on a hotdog? And next time I get up to Chicago for a dog, just for kicks I will ask for ketchup and then punch the guy in the face....Some of you **** weeds however LOL! [/quote']

So much violence! Try a valium to take that down a notch.

Sorry but I could not get back to everyone because I was in the studio last night... something you all should be doing. CD coming along ****ING GREAT!

Good for you. Gold star. I'll be in the studio next week recording Night Time Girl for a The Seeds tribute album.

Archived