Gibson Brands Forums

Hi Homzy...

Silenced Fred

Hi.

We was just talkin' about you.... [biggrin]

Hi.

Nathan, I'm pretty certain Homzy is a different individual.

The Homz I've communicated with, isnt the type of individual that would feel the need to create a different username. I give him a more credit than that.

Certainly the real Homz can contact KS or myself and talk about having his membership reinstated.... But he won't do that.

one guy....

No' date=' he's larger than life.

I'll give him credit for his "creativity" in fashioning alternate usernames to keep his fan base here enthralled.

Wonder if his band ever developed such a fervent following?

Guess I oughta go back to the other forums and see....

[biggrin']/

I'll give him credit for his "creativity" in fashioning alternate usernames to keep his fan base here enthralled.

[/quote']

I joined right after all that. From what I have heard he sounds like a real loser ******bag POS.

Hey, hey, hey!!!!

There's alot of Kiddies here who still worship the ground he pissed all over!

Be a little more considerate of them, eh?

[angry]

Just sayin'.....

:-

:D/

(Okay, I'm done.)

[cool]

I joined right after all that. From what I have heard he sounds like a real loser ******bag POS.

you would be incorrect on all accounts. i have met the man, his wife and kids in person. i have played with his band twice and hope to play again on Friday. Despite what you might think based on some internet forum, he's a nice guy in real life. I mean, I seriously doubt that Neo is so hardcore in real life either.

And Neo, despite your political polarizations, i think you and homz would get along in person. i suspect you two are more alike than you think.

Nathan' date=' I'm pretty certain Homzy is a different individual.

The Homz I've communicated with, isnt the type of individual that would feel the need to create a different username. I give him a more credit than that.

Certainly the real Homz can contact KS or myself and talk about having his membership reinstated.... But he won't do that.[/quote']

I agree with you on a lot of stuff, but I'm 99.99999% sure it's him. Look at his posts, he snickered in the TGod using homzs avatar thread. Look over all his posts. I just wish he would come back under the same name so everyone would know. It's sad really. Fenn, I beleive you, idk the guy he probably is a great guy, but he's a d¡ck on here and all the other forums I've seen him on

Wow...Homz strikes fear in the hearts of veteran Gibson forumites huh?

No. He is just another guitar player with political and religious views that are different than others here ~ well mine too. Homz and I are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum but I can still talk to him and be sociable.

Guess I oughta go back to the other forums and see....

[biggrin']/

you heard em what do you think?

No. He is just another guitar player with political and religious views that are different than others here ~ well mine too. Homz and I are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum but I can still talk to him and be sociable.

Yeah, i talk to him all the time at MLP...always seemed like a cool dude to me. I don't agree with much of his politics but he seems ok to me!

Homz and I are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum but I can still talk to him and be sociable.

Yeah, what you said DJ.

I do miss the occasional political brew-ha-ha in "The Lounge."

Unfortunately it was getting to the point where it was nasty politics all the time.

And it just didn't end with politics, it got religious and personal as well.

Unfortunately you can't discuss Politics without Religion, as there are many who base their politics on their religion, and vise-versa. You can't challenge people Religious Beliefs without them taking it personally. Since you can't Challenge someones Political Beliefs without challenging their Intertwined Religious Beliefs, you can't discuss politics without getting personal.

Somehow I think this is by design, one good way to keep your Base fighting even when their political position is weak or compromised.

So...was he driven off because of his political views or because of how he expressed his views or what?

Or are his views incidental' date=' and was it just his behavior? Sorry, I don't know much about Homz.[/quote']

a little of both. one mod is particular did a good job of censuring members with whom he disagreed (and not just on politics...even on music and les pauls of all things). make no mistakes, homz trolled a bit. but many of his threads contained only the OP and then he was out. it was the rest of us who made it into a brew-ha-ha. and as for him being an ***, i can think of other members who have resorted to some of the nastiest name-calling i've ever seen.

and for the record: from a MO standpoint, there are members who are still here that are very similar to homz. and yet, they are not banned.

Archived