Gibson Brands Forums

Thank You all involved in the Gibson Forums

jaxson50

With the small glitch in the system earlier this week that seems to have thrown everyone into a tizzy, it occurs to me just how much we have come to enjoy this service and take for granted that it be here for us to enjoy-

ALL FOR FREE!

I'm as guilty as anyone in this conspiracy, it is a great place to visit and read about what other guitar pickers are thinking, see what others are buying or selling.

I have been taking for granted the work and efforts of people who really owe me nothing. Gibson provides us this space and all they ask is that we be civil.

The people who administer this do as good a job as they can and we owe them a big thank you, but they seldom hear that even when things go flawlessly.

But when the system is down - Katy Bar The Doors!!!! We are so quick to pitch a fit..

So- Here's to all the folks who keep this thing going, and to the folks who decided to create this forum and make it available to a bunch of (mostly) really great people who sometimes take you and your efforts for granted.

Archived