Gibson Brands Forums

This is a first: Gibson sent me a useful mail.

Thundergod

They usually send me mails about acoustic guitars' date=' which I don't like and don't play more than once a month... what a nice surprise this one was.

I downloaded the thing and it works perfectly.[/quote']

How can you not like acoustic guitars[confused]

Grrr....not worth the money for Apple stuff. I have LG enV Touch. I don't play w/ my phone enough to get a super fancy phone/mp3 player/computer like that. Plus all my friends that have them are always sending them back to the Apple store and the reception is non existant most of the time.

It would be cool to log onto the Gibson forum on my phone.

Grrr....not worth the money for Apple stuff. I have LG enV Touch. I don't play w/ my phone enough to get a super fancy phone/mp3 player/computer like that. Plus all my friends that have them are always sending them back to the Apple store and the reception is non existant most of the time.

[lol] Never had a problem with my iPhone.... I use it and love it all the time. Really handy to have around

Alright here we go again.

90% of all problems with an iphone or itouch is a users fault.

It might not be the users fault right then and there but something he did in the past effected it.

Trust me i hate apple but this is not apples fault.

Alright here we go again.

90% of all problems with an iphone or itouch is a users fault.

It might not be the users fault right then and there but something he did in the past effected it.

Trust me i hate apple but this is not apples fault.

the iPhone can automatically fix grammar mistakes..... [lol]

Just sayin'.... [lol]

:) Never had a problem with my iPhone.... I use it and love it all the time. Really handy to have around

I've had mine for a little over 6 months and haven't had a single problem. I actually have better than my father has with his Verizon Blackberry.

I had 3 blackberries die on me and most nokia phones I owned were great when they came out of the box, but as days passed they started getting slower and slower...

I'm an iphone user for a year now, and it's great and has never given me any ****.

I downloaded it too and it is OK. There are better ones but you have to pay for 'em. Well done Gibson.

As for the iPhone, well as you guys know my first one went into total meltdown after 1 week (and it was not my fault Demoon) but Apple replaced it no questions asked.

Overall, i am a total Apple convert. I have a desktop, a laptop and my iphone. Very untuitive. My wife bought an ACER laptop and a HP wireless printer a few weeks ago. My Apple hooked up to the printer without asking, without a disc and it downloaded the driver via the internet without even asking me. My wife's ACER? Well, you guessed it. We needed a bloody computer technician at our home to get the damn thing connecting to the HP Printer.

PC's and Microsoft still require far too much technical knowledge for the average user to deal with day to day issues and problems in my book.

On the positive side, we are pretty much a wireless home now in terms of computers. It is easy - you only need one modem to do it and it does not cost anymore for the broadband connection.

Archived