Gibson Brands Forums

gwen stefani v pink

S t e v e

As far as just hotness Gwen wins against Pink though' date=' you have a point. I'll still stand by my statement about Allison and Lizzy.[/quote']

fair play to you my friend but they aren't in the vote option...[cool]

Well I probably shouldn't be answering this because 'hotness' of girls isn't my thing obviously, but I voted for Pink because she's more of a musician than Stefani is. Pink writes great songs and is a good role model for young girls, moreso than Stefani, who appears to be very well commercially packaged.

Well I probably shouldn't be answering this because 'hotness' of girls isn't my thing obviously' date=' but I voted for Pink because she's more of a musician than Stefani is. Pink writes great songs and is a good role model for young girls, moreso than Stefani, who appears to be very well commercially packaged.[/quote']

yea i understand what your saying, gwen used to be more of a musician before she went solo and became "commercially packaged" and done all that rap/rnb stuff...but she's still gorgeous [biggrin]

I'm more of a "Norah Jones" type guy' date=' myself...Love "smoky voiced" Brunettes! But, Gwen would win (slightly) in the "Hot" department...IMHO.

Don't know enough about her, or "Pink" musically, to evaluate that, fairly.

CB[/quote']

look at the pics i posted then make up your mind [biggrin]

I don't care anything for "freaky" chics - learned that lesson the hard way many, many years ago.

Tough, rocker, tattooed, pierced, squealing or any way maladjusted women don't interest me.

Goes all the way back to Joan Jett or Lita Ford for me - no thanks.

Allison Robertson, now there's a possible exception.

I LOVE the way she plays.

Norah Jones?

Now we're talkin'.......

Why not[crying] :)

Allisons the one wailing on the SG classic[love]

Yeah, I like the girl in your sig....she's pretty hot. I also agree w/ you on Lizzy Hale. She is quite attractive.

If I had to pick Gwen or Pink, I would choose Pink simply because she's probably a freak if you know what I mean. :(

Archived