Gibson Brands Forums

Did I miss the memo?

Californiaman

Was there a memo directing us to use someone else's photograph in our avatar?

I notice djrog1 and Thundergod are using other peoples avatars.

Just wondering.

I like seeing my gear up on someone else's avatar' date=' all though it's kind of weird.[biggrin

Hey...my stuff! vdance_smilie.gif

What did he do this time? I saw the thread that probably got him in trouble but I didn't read any posts from him that could have gotten him suspended or banned for that matter.

He dissed on Neo's kid, Neo said something back (don't remember what) and that probably is what Dem00n was banned for...

EDIT: since Mick and I posted about the same time: I think Mick summed it up nicely.

He dissed on Neo's kid' date=' Neo said something back (don't remember what) and that probably is what Dem00n was banned for...

EDIT: since Mick and I posted about the same time: I think Mick summed it up nicely.[/quote']

Oh yeah...that whole mess. [biggrin]

What did he do this time? I saw the thread that probably got him in trouble but I didn't read any posts from him that could have gotten him suspended or banned for that matter.

Over there he said it was a month-long suspension.

He must have tested positive for steroids or some banned drug.

Either that or he's violated the leagues misconduct policy.

The commissioner has made it clear that behavior detrimental to the league won't be tolerated. The commissioner could reduced the term of the suspension if Dem00n completes a mandatory behavioral evaluation by medical professionals and follows any counseling plan that may be recommended.

He dissed on Neo's kid' date=' Neo said something back (don't remember what) and that probably is what Dem00n was banned for...

EDIT: since Mick and I posted about the same time: I think Mick summed it up nicely.[/quote']

Call me an old f*rt but all this just seems so childish. "You're one!" "No, ypu're one." "Mommy, he's calling me names." Sheesh.

Memos are lame. [cool]

But really what happened?

I kinda want a memo.

On another note I for one am saddened that more people are not honoring our mod Duane by dawning the Duane avatar and sig. I for one dub the rest of the month of April Duane Month and everyone should have the Duane avatar and sig until May. [biggrin]

....summed up nicely and accurately......

Archived