Gibson Brands Forums

What's the matter with people?

Flight959

What is it with some people? Camping outside the Apple shop overnight to be the first to buy the new ipad! Have people got nothing better to do!! Why???

Regards

I prefer to go camping in the woods. And not buying Apple products.

"Campling"' date=' is that one of those swinger campsites I have read about?[/quote']

I posted too fast and immediately edited. Related to your comment, there is an apartment complex in my city where "Coming over for Lasagna" has special meaning. Not cool.

I'll go to a Midnight release of a video game if other friends are planning to play it the same night. (when Halo 3 ODST came out we played firefight mode until almost 4. We kept wanting to stop and go to bed, but we just didnt.)

I'm surprised Apple didn't make them pay for Apple approved Tents and blankets to use. [biggrin]

Maybe the iPad is to Apple fanatics- what a new Gibson model would be to us? In which case' date=' I'd probably camp out...for a few hours at least.[/quote']

Same.

Mabye for a new Flying V. :-

Theres like 10 les pauls and one flying v? (faded doesnt count)

It be nice to have change.

What would you want to see? Gecko-burst?

I might like one with P-90s, but not enough to go camp out for. And certainly not with Lasagna.

Hype makes people do dumb crap. I played with an iPad, it's pretty cool, but I wouldn't sleep on a sidewalk to get one. Now if you're talking Black Sabbath tickets, that's another story...

Archived