Gibson Brands Forums

Random Thoughts - Ongoing thread

ShredAstaire

Got a one liner? Post it here rather than starting a new thread...this works on a few other forums I go to...keeps the topics to a minimum...

First one...

I wrote lyrics and sang on my song i posted the other day.....weird...i don't sing so good.

When you're on a two lane highway, and construction is ahead, notifying you that it's going down to one lane DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE BOTTLENECK TO MERGE! It only slows everyone else down and makes everyone hate you for driving past them trying to skip in line. GAH. Seriously, you're not a genius for thinking of it, it's just a waste of everyones time.

"For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Chapter 23. (One of my favorite parts of that book).

I just got me two big ol' cans of fruit cocktail. DelMonte--the best brand for this kind of stuff.

Did anyone else ever notice, though, how big of a difference in taste there is between their regular one and their "light" one? I think that it's because of the lack of high-fructose corn syrup.

Archived