Gibson Brands Forums

Guitarcouches

Ricochet

A couch is a couch is a couch. But a guitar? Ah, there's a fine line between art, and utility... I've seen some pretty bangin' couches on this forum, then again, I've seen some pretty banged up couches too. Leather couches suck when you got a sunburn...:- 8-[

Dude, didn't anyone tell you? Naugas have been on the endangered list for quite some time now. However there IS a pretty big black market for illicit naugahide, which filters it's way into the U.S.A. via asian container vessels with counterfeit Epiphones with agathis necks.:-

12 gauge! Are you mad?! You shoot a nauga with a shotgun' date=' and you're not gonna have much usable hide left!

[/quote']

To say nothing of ruining the meat...which tastes of chicken. No, I'd say this is a job for a head shot at close range with a .22

Something like this?

Gibson_es347td_1983_cherry_fullfront.jpg

Every time I see that sofa all I can think of is "don't eat the brown acid"...by the way, who did your interior decorating, Stevie Wonder? ...it's a joke...hey, they picked on me for posing my guitars in a Lazy Boy recliner...but it wasn't like rainbow tie dyed...

Archived