Gibson Brands Forums

If you are to be buried with your favorite Epiphone...

JefferySmith

I'm taking my flame....................top Les Paul custom. Or' date=' maybe Goldie........Why do I have to choose one?....There's always the vault option...[/quote']

Geez, even in death you have to have more than one. What happens if there are the 27 or whatever number of virgins waiting for you, are you really going to have time for more than one guitar.

Wait, they're virgins - you're right, might have plenty of time on our hands.

Geez' date=' even in death you have to have more than one. What happens if there are the 27 or whatever number of virgins waiting for you, are you really going to have time for more than one guitar.

Wait, they're virgins - you're right, might have plenty of time on our hands.[/quote']

Wait, are you sure it isn't 27 guitars?

I've already made my choice (Epiphone).

This isn't asking which guitar you like the most. It is which guitar is you. BB King's would be Lucille. We have more choices.

What the "Devil" are you guys gonna do with a guitar in the after life?

If youse youts goes up to join "Nirvana", you'll be too busy learning how to play

Irish harps...and eating puff pastries to play "I'm in Heaven".....

.. if however, the "dice of life are cast" and it is decided you have to go down..well...

the joke will be on you...not only will Beezlebub confiscate yer Epis/Gibsons/whatever,

but he'll "pull all the strings" off so you can't play them..

...because you'll be too busy being flogged by his minions to stoke those furnaces...

unless of course '"Hell freezes over" and Joe Walsh joins you guys, then it's party on dudes...

you can even play "Devil may care", "Devil went down to Georgia"..."Devil with the blue dress on"

"Between the Devil and the deep blue sea"......ah! ha! ha! "

"I heard satan laughing with delight...the day the music died"! :-

Does Epi make any asbestos guitars?

My cat wants to know where your cat got those cool shades?

They wanted to..but those were banned due to mesotheilmiomia...

(health reasons..a lung cancer that eventually causes death)...

and the fact that asbestos p_ups were not perfected yet....

but I'm sure that somebody out there has a "burning desire" to make

one and who knows..there may be the odd "diehard" out there that

is "dying to get his hands on one"...:-

Maybe I don't want to be buried with my guitar... but maybe I'll want my guitar sealed in some preservative transparant stuff and then have it as my headstone. The epitaph would be something stairway-to-heaven -ish. :-/

edit: these smileys and their refusal to cooperate is starting to tick me off...

Maybe I don't want to be buried with my guitar... but maybe I'll want my guitar sealed in some preservative transparant stuff and then have it as my headstone. The epitaph would be something stairway-to-heaven -ish. ](*' date=')/

edit: these smileys and their refusal to cooperate is starting to tick me off...

I HOPE i've changed my ways enough that my epitaph won't be Twisted Sisters "Burn In Hell"

How can I have a push button added to my memorial that replays the best scenes from "Married.....With Children"???

if i had to chose, i'd probably want to be buried with the guitar i play the most- my larrivee acoustic. but coffin space is at a premium. if i had to take an electric, it might be my sheraton, as it is the #1 electric and the most versatile.

honestly though, i'd probably give them away upon my death anyway, so the one most likely to go with me would be my very first guitar, the lp special ii. lots of sentimental value, and nobody would want it anyway. :-

but then again, i'd be creamated. heh. so... yeah.

Archived