Gibson Brands Forums

Where are you from?

Guitar Chico

Originally from San Antonio TX, but being an Army brat, seen most of the U.S., Central America and the Caribbean.

Currently reside in Chattanooga, TN for the past 6 yrs. Its nice, close to Atlanta and Nashville, Knoxville and the Great Smoky Mountains.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows the stevanage shop? Only been to the Luton one? Thinking of getting in the car and visiting!

The Stevenage shop looks really cr@p from the outside. The shop front is about 4 pedals wide. You have to push past the counter to get to a couple of racks of guitars (on the left) and basses (on the right). You think "Have I come here for this!". Then you go deeper and squeeze past the Marshalls to find a staircase. Upstairs the shop opens up into a wondrous Aladdin's cave of Masterbuilt Fenders, Custom Shop Gibsons, Taylor's, Martin's, Epi's and goodness knows what else. It is well worth a visit.

ICH

currently live in Tampa, FL in the USA... but born and raised in Chicago. I sure miss public transportation! All this driving is for the birds!!!

I currently own two Epiphones - a Les Paul Standard in Ebony and an SG as well I got from my brother. Still learning to play and am playing them through a 50 watt VOX amp and a 15 watt Fender practice amp.

Heitz

Archived