Gibson Brands Forums

My Epiphone World - My ladies at home !!! - UPGRADE PHOTOS

The Beatles Sound

Hello for all my friends :

my name is John and my passion it's mys Epiphone's Guitars and ... your sound, of course !!!

For Example this Beauty in my house ...

EPIPHONE SG 61 Elite - LACQUER FINISH - Made in Japan. ](*,)

DSC04316.jpg

More Photos : Epiphone SG 61 Elite

EPIPHONE TELECASTER SUNBURTS - Made in Korea

DSC04327.jpg

More Photos : Epiphone Telecaster Sunburts

EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD - ICED TEA- Limited Edition 90's - Made in Japan

DSC04338.jpg

More photos : Epiphone LPS Iced Tea - MIJ

EPIPHONE STRATOCASTER SUNBURST - 3 Pickups - Made in Japan

DSC04349.jpg

More photos : Epiphone Stratocaster Sunburts

[-X/ Rock n' Roll !!!

leave that plastic on there. it aint hurting nothing. *G*

great looking guitar.. finish is really nice.. neck inlays look very well done, too.

and I like the little flourish at the bottom of the bell truss rod cover. sexy!

great congrats!

TWANG

I wasn't a fan of the SG, but things are starting to change... I have a new guitar coming next week, and need to concentrate on that, but this guitar thing is like an addiction, there's always that other guitar you want...

I got my eyes on the LP Gold Top with the P90s, but after that, I was thinking a DOT or maybe an SG... I also fell in love with the Korina Flying V ever since I saw that picture of Albert King holding one... Oh, and don't forget the Epi double neck! lol

But with this messed up economy, it's hard to buy anything that's not a necessity! I already feel guilty about that Slash signature, but hey, you only live once!

Is this guitar still for sale from Epiphone? All I come across are Epiphone SG G-400 -- without the neck binding.

Anyone know if this beautiful Epiphone SG '61 has been discontinued?

They are made in Japan. If you want a new one, you'll have to find a Japanese distributer over there. There are a few of them. Used ones can be found on Ebay. But you're not going to find one at guitar center.

Check out this old post, you may find what you need here. http://forums.epiphone.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=4523

:^o=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

A couple of years ago, I helped my son buy a used Elitist '61 SG Faded. It is so beautiful - it takes me back to my old Gibson SG back in 1972. This Epi actually looked and felt better than the identical Gibson model hanging next to it in the store. Way to go Epi ](*,)

Archived