Gibson Brands Forums

LP pics please

lpfan

Heres my 2001 Gibson LP Special my wife bought for me. Actually we were just dating at the time so I figured I better keep her around. LOL! Sorry about the smudges but my 1 year old daughter was close by and she couldn't keep her hands off the LP. She is an aspiring musician too!

DSCF4580.jpg

This gold top will also be mine when I get it out of layaway!

epiphone1956goldtoplespaulreissue.jpg

I can't wait to get that one home. I made another payment on her today.

wow outstanding and beautiful ' date='you must be real proud Svet ,best wishes scarrabri[/quote']

Thanks Scarrabri, I feel very fortunate to have been able to add those guitars to my collection. I sometimes think that perhaps I have too many guitars and then...wait nah, I'm good. At least I have not had any GAS attacks since I bought the Gibson R9 and the PRS Custom 22/10! It's been almost a whole year since I've bought a guitar!

Nice pics everyone. I know that theres more' date=' don't hold back.[/quote']

o.k. the only other 2 pics I have of my old Gibson

GarysCam063.jpg

GarysCam046.jpg

I'm really looking forward to the arrival of the Plus Top Cherry Burst i'm getting from ef (page2)

The weight difference alone will be phenominal.......and if it sounds as good as it looks.........=D>

And from 14.1 lbs. down to probably 8 or 9, will have me playing a LP more again.

So you went for one of these babies after all??? When did you get it?? Oh! and welcome to Indie Club...=D>/

Yup, joined the club! Got it in January, and its amazing - and looks so cool next to my more standard finish axes (see my avatar). Blows epi out of the water in my opinion.

Thanks for the recommendation - your input finally made me go for it, and what a good move it was!

Yup' date=' joined the club! Got it in January, and its amazing - and looks so cool next to my more standard finish axes (see my avatar). Blows epi out of the water in my opinion.

Thanks for the recommendation - your input finally made me go for it, and what a good move it was! [/quote']

T'was a pleasure, glad to help there M.......Now when are we Jammin' together??? :-)

T'was a pleasure' date=' glad to help there M.......Now when are we Jammin' together??? :-)[/quote']

Ah, the old England Vs Scotland jam battle! Maybe the next time im up your way im give you a shout!

Archived