Gibson Brands Forums

Ladies and Gentleman, we have a girl! (PICS UP!)

Geetar_Axl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

**** man, playing on clean is like listening to an angle sing. I didnt see it last night, but this morning....wow. I had no idea Pauls were anywhere near this good :| Even through a $150 Peavey Solo 15watt piece of crap, it just sings. And chuck some Overdrive in, she screams.

I had no idea....

Well Im safe' date=' that would elimnate the reason to get a Traditional! XD

Funny, the GAS went away, Im so content with this Paul I dont care for another guitar anymore....One day perhaps hehe.[/quote']

You might want to change your avatar so you can do her justice. Don't worry, tha GAS will be back...

btw, beautiful flame!

Fxck man' date=' playing on clean is like listening to an angle sing.

I didnt see it last night, but this morning....wow. I had no idea Pauls were anywhere near this good

[/quote']

Yeah, cleaned up and turned down they have what I've heard called a bell tone.

Almost like a piano - it's so rich and warm.

My wife discovered this little secret after hearing some guys playing jazz and such on LP's and 335's.

She looked at me and asked "These are the SAME guitars you have? And they can sound like THAT?"

:-)

Problem is, they ROCK better than anything else so that's where she always hears them.

I ask you to consider one thing;

This is your first Les Paul, and a damned nice one at that. NEVER sell it!

You'll get the wanderlust looking at other guitars, and find some you really love - that's cool.

Never sell your first love.

Ask ANYBODY on this forum that had a new Les Paul when they were young if they regret selling.

Donate blood, sperm, a kidney, whatever it takes to pay the rent or stay out of jail. Just don't sell her.

Ahahahahahahahahha. I laugh at you Neo, I laugh.

I will remove my male bits before I sell this babe. (Maybe a bit over the top haha) It would be stupid and too hard to sell my first Gibson Les Paul. Too bad I cant sell my first guitar, what will it get me..$50 bucks tehehe. Nah I'll keep both of course!

Congratulations, that is way better looking than your avatar. Welcome to the club, and thanks for the chuckle...last Les Paul, hehehe. Just ask Tim and Neo how thats working out. I remember Tim saying those same words 2 Les Paul's ago. But that's a good thing though. =D> =D> =D>

Welcome to the club' date=' and thanks for the chuckle...last Les Paul, hehehe.

Just ask Tim and Neo how thats working out. [/quote']

Let's see, money no object, heading down to Bizarre Guitar in Phoenix, with my Suburban to haul new Les Pauls...

There are two 59's I would have to get.

One, maybe two 60's.

Might as well get a 58 for kicks.

Used 57 Black Beauty.

Page.

A pair of Goldtops, a 56 and a 57.

There's the two 68's hanging there, my wife LOVES one and I like the other.

There's the Silverburst Custom, one of only 40 built and looks almost as good as SilverBursted's

I'd have to search thru the new Standards to see if any of them tickle my fancy, probably get a pair.

THEN I'd start looking at some LP Customs....

Yeah, my Suburban will hold 15 Les Pauls. I had 22 guitars in it with a dozen guns when I moved into my new house!

1000201rn9.jpg

That's a VERY sweet looking LP! Most guys like cherry burst but I'm more partial to the finish you got; it has a lot of class.

**** man' date=' playing on clean is like listening to an angle sing. I didnt see it last night, but this morning....wow. I had no idea Pauls were anywhere near this good :| Even through a $150 Peavey Solo 15watt piece of crap, it just sings. And chuck some Overdrive in, she screams.

I had no idea....[/quote']

Yeah, LPs are probably known mostly for cranking through a Marshall but they sound great clean whether it be using the bridge for funky, both pups for chimey or just the neck for thick and rich.

Enjoy!

Wow' date=' beautiful guitar, beautiful case. I didn't know that they came with cases with white interior. I bet THAT smells good![/quote']

Oh yes!

Im so luckey, I read some of you guys got cases with no locks on them and changed interior (I think mostly the 08ers some 07ers?)

But I guess I got luckey!

Archived