Gibson Brands Forums

Karma...

Silenced Fred

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your cat gets elected, how about a one-eyed monkey puppet for vice president?

...........My cat says that there may be a conflict of interest...........as her only reason for running for President is to be able to aquire Neo's 12 string SG and get away with it........so you and your one eyed monkee would have to agree to share the SG .......

.........lets say yall get it Tuesday to Thursday my cat gets it all other days, and holidays and leap year and all full moons and durring meteor showers and when the temperture is below 68 degrees and above 67 degrees and when the planet is rotating on its axis.

................sign here___________________this day of the supreme BLACK CAT.

Neo, let me know when you plan to run for President.

It's in the Long Range Plan. =D>

You don't sound anything like a politician, so you'd get my vote.

Thanks a million! [woot]

You wouldn't wanna part with that SG 12-string of yours, would you??

No, sorry.

The 12 string SG will be kept in an undisclosed location, or remain at the NeoCon Compound. =;:-#[-(

This could end up being a big "+" on the Karma Kalculator. (Hey, I had to ask . . .)

I hear ya.

I don't discount Karma completely, but I subscribe more to the W.A.S.P. way of thinking.

And I don't mean that band that Blackie Lawless had...

[thumbup] B)

Hey Fred What's up?

It's funny how some threads change direction in relatively short manner.

Like it's been said before. Everything that you do will come back to you! You are at least finding this out at a younger age than my stuborn arse.

[thumbup]

Peace Bro,

Rewd.

Hey Fred What's up?

It's funny how some threads change direction in relatively short manner.

Like it's been said before. Everything that you do will come back to you! You are at least finding this out at a younger age than my stuborn arse.

[thumbup]

Peace Bro,

Rewd.

Ha... yeah.

I am learning this the hard way, but at least I'm still young. Like my mom said to me earlier this week, "If you are gonna **** up in life, get it out of your system while you are young and don't have anyone seriously depending on you."

While what she said might seem like bad parenting, we have a humourous bit together

I hope Karma isn't real. If it is I have been a very bad person..In the past year I have lost my brother and my sister, had a heart attack, found out I have had a birth defect in my left foot for 60 years and now the saw bones want to replace my ankle (ain't gonna happen) and just this week came down with shingles which for those who don't know what that is, it's like having an extreme case of the measles and chicken pox at the same time...I am preparing to use a belt sander to stop the itching....maybe a blow torch....

OK God, I get it...I am a terrible person...

• 4 weeks later...

Had a perfect example of karma just yesterday.

I was at school and I was walking through the hall going to my next class. I'm coming up to the stairs when I see my friend. I go over to him to say hi and he calls me a fagg as we are walking up the stairs. Almost immediately after calling me this awful name he tripped up the stairs, got back up, went up a few steps, and tripped up the stairs again! He got his a$$ kicked by karma! Yes. Karma is a b!tch.

msp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gifmsp_lol.gif

When your cat gets elected, how about a one-eyed monkey puppet for vice president?

And if not a one-eyed monkey puppet, how about my one-eyed, albino, spitting king snake?

But, seriously, Fred61, I personally do believe that karma is a real force. Every good thing that you do, regardless of how apparently insignificant it may seem, makes you a better person. It is true, also, that bad things do sometimes happen to good people, but I really believe that, over the long haul, good deeds are rewarded.

And I know I'm a couple of months early, but let me be the first to wish everyone in the Gibson Lounge a merry natal anniversary of a famous religious leader and a happy new year.

The cat is the incumbent so it is up to the one eyed monkey puppet to unseat her.

And the polls show the public does not trust a one eyed monkey puppet to handle their business.

And there is no Karma but in your head, as all the crooks and cheats rake in the money and never have any bad thing happen to them,

Life goes on..

I feel for you on the shingles. Was diagnosed last January and it developed into post herpetic neurosis. Same pain, no rash. Still have it to some degree. Acupuncture during the summer helped quite a bit.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived