Gibson Brands Forums

Can you say........... Randy Rhoads!!!

duane v

Now this is a Sig model that I would actually buy. In theory that is. Reality, I aint spending that much $ on any guitar no matter how limited it is. #-o

If I can't take it out to jam and play live, I'm not buying it. This isn't one of those kinds of guitars.

Now this is a Sig model that I would actually buy. In theory that is. Reality, I aint spending that much $ on any guitar no matter how limited it is. #-o

If I can't take it out to jam and play live, I'm not buying it. This isn't one of those kinds of guitars.

If it plays and sounds good, why wouldn't you take it out and play it?????? [confused] You don't have to worry about it turning any more yellow.... [biggrin]

Nice LP. So was it white when you got it and turned yellow, or do they age it yellow?

My guitar has ambered over time, but it wasn't completly white when I purchased it back in 1981..... I don't think people or guitar makers were relicing guitars back then

Oh my, I just saw the price tag...some kids out there just got their heart broken...

Why limited? damned selling volume with good quality is one of the things that made this country great, wouldn't it be nice if things got back to that?

If it plays and sounds good, why wouldn't you take it out and play it?????? [confused] You don't have to worry about it turning any more yellow.... [biggrin]

I haven't even seen the price tag, but I'm imagining at least 7 Grand. :-k I'll take a

$2-3000 guitar out to gig, but until I'm good enough to play stadiums and make the money that comes with it, that's my limit.

Archived